Defensive Carry banner

441 - 460 of 497 Posts

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #445
What's Loki weighing these days?
Loki is 77# - will be 2 years old next month.
Considering he was near death (infested with worms) and just 4.5# when I "rescued" him at ~8 weeks old; and was neutered at 7 months, I'm proud of him.
Bullmastiff is not neutered and his behavior is acceptable "as is" - my intention is to leave him "intact".

An aside: Loki can run fast, like maybe 30 MPH; although Duke is definitely not Loki fast, he is surprisingly fast for his size, perhaps 20 MPH.
Reminds me of this. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Loki is 77# - will be 2 years old next month.
Considering he was near death (infested with worms) and just 4.5# when I "rescued" him at ~8 weeks old; and was neutered at 7 months, I'm proud of him.

I remember you mentioning that earlier in this thread, that's why I asked. He turned out to be a great looking GSD.

Like your Bullmastiff, I will never neuter Gunner dog. I'm actually looking for him a good lady friend. (poor dog will be 3 in April and is still a virgin)

I want to find a good full blooded GSD female with papers to mate him with. All I'm gonna want out of the deal is first pick of the litter.

Haha! Turner and Hooch, one of my all time favorite movies.

·
Registered
4,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #447
I remember you mentioning that earlier in this thread, that's why I asked. He turned out to be a great looking GSD.

Like your Bullmastiff, I will never neuter Gunner dog. I'm actually looking for him a good lady friend. (poor dog will be 3 in April and is still a virgin)

I want to find a good full blooded GSD female with papers to mate him with. All I'm gonna want out of the deal is first pick of the litter.

Haha! Turner and Hooch, one of my all time favorite movies.
Thanks.
My dogs were bought with "limited registration" which means pups they produce are not eligible for papers (registration).
"Breeding rights" would have been an additional $500 for the Bullmastiff, but I did not intend to breed him, so I didn't pay the premium.
Importantly, with the Bullmastiff I made sure that parents were hip & elbow tested, try to get a dog free of crippling diseases. (large breeds susceptible).
Duke, I've got bad and good news: Bad: you aint getting to breed, Good: you get to keep all your parts.
DukeHappy.JPG

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
I selected a JPEG image off my Apple and it just shows a link on here. What did I do wrong?
For me, I have to do something extra that I didn’t have to do almost a year ago (not sure time line).

When posting a pic, first push “Advanced” written under the post box
Then “Select” your picture, I get mine “from computer”
Then, on the Manage part you will have to click on the box of the pic you want to add.

This is how I have to do it, would be wonderful if there is another way but it’s all I know.

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
DF34E066-778C-4E46-9BDC-EA6C2E1AE4BA.jpeg

Jimbo is still not as happy with her as LuLu is with him. She adores him, he tolerates her and seems to enjoy her company most of the time. They have two cots in front of two windows, so she does have her own.

He’s at 100 pounds and she’s prolly about 45 now.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
6 weeks and 4.5 lbs, and 8 months, 25 lbs.

Attachments

441 - 460 of 497 Posts