Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im carrying a Kimber tactical pro 4 in 1911, does anyone have any input on the Crossbreed super tuck holster and Crossbreed gun belts they would like to share with me before I order it (preferably if bad news). Are they as comfortable as the web site says and are they very concealable.

·
Registered
702 Posts
They are great. I love mine and wear it every day. I had to play around with the various ajdustments to find the right cant and ride height. I very much recommend the "combat cut" as I have a bit of difficulty gettin a full grip to draw....I've heard that it does not change the comfort either. The gun belt is a must....mine is cheap and it sags under the weight.

·
Registered
921 Posts
I have both and the Supertuck is as comfortable as advertised IMO.

Kimber, Crossbeed Belt & Supertuck in cowhide with no combat cut.

·
Premium Member
7,579 Posts
Very comfortable and ditto on the combat cut. You won't regret the purchase.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the quick response and thanks for the pics shadow they are awsome

·
Registered
356 Posts
In almost 35 years of carrying concealed, I have never worn an IWB holster as comfortable as my Supertuck.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
I liked the MTAC better than the Crossbreed. Nicer, more finished appearance and better (for me) mounting options.
- I would have loved to try the MTAC, but unfortunately, they didn't make one that fit a Kahr PM9 with LaserGuard.

I have the MiniTuck and I love it. I previously only carried with a BladeTech kydex S.O.B. holster. It took about a week to find the right position and cant, but now it's perfect. I did buy a Beltman belt to go with it, but found it actually didn't fit me well since the PM9 is so light. I simply use a normal leather belt. YMMV.

·
Banned
226 Posts
I would recommend it. And seeing as I just did the combat cut myself and love it, I recommend you get that as well. After about a year of it being regular, I cut it, and have no regrets nor loss of comfort.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Hybrid is the way to go. I love my MTACs, but Crossbreed sure gets a lot of good reviews. I'll have to try one some time.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Crossbreed will be my next one. I'm leaning towards combat cut. There are by far more positive feedbacks for Crossbreed than any other I know of.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts