Defensive Carry banner

321 - 340 of 469 Posts

·
Registered
7,848 Posts
I saw on the news early this morning that I'm in one of the states that they're predicting cases to spike. It was nuts at Walmart when they announced the national emergency, but since they announced this about out state I can only imagine how many more people are going to be at the store now. Are there any websites you'd recommend buying food off of that ship to your house?
We use shipt here. Not sure if that’s available where you are.

Reactions: BeastOfBurden

·
Registered
16,069 Posts
I saw on the news early this morning that I'm in one of the states that they're predicting cases to spike. It was nuts at Walmart when they announced the national emergency, but since they announced this about out state I can only imagine how many more people are going to be at the store now. Are there any websites you'd recommend buying food off of that ship to your house?

Not sure what galaxy you are from, but the Walmart in my locale has a curbside pickup so you don't need to go in.
And Amazon advertises groceries delivered in some cities.

·
Registered
33,946 Posts
Decided to forego my neighborhood hike today and opted for a bike ride. Judging by the trash piles at the curb, there is a lot of spring cleaning going on during this lull in life. Some nice stuff being kicked out to the curb. I could hear the charity places groaning as I rode past much of it.

Reactions: OD*

·
Registered
33,946 Posts
View attachment 320826
How our newest generation is growing up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some kids on my walking route did that also. I wanted to get some chalk and leave them a nice message but the wife gave our chalk away.

·
Administrator
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #329
Give me updates folks. Is everyone still getting by?

Is anyone reaching the point of total frustration yet?

What things are HELPING you get through this?

- Cricket

·
Registered
7,848 Posts
Give me updates folks. Is everyone still getting by?

Is anyone reaching the point of total frustration yet?

What things are HELPING you get through this?

- Cricket
Give me updates folks. Is everyone still getting by? Yep

Is anyone reaching the point of total frustration yet? Im pretty content with my life right now. My only frustration is that there are millions of Americans who should be able to say the same, but can not.

What things are HELPING you get through this? Whiskey and Tequila.

·
Premium Member
4,340 Posts
One of my past times is the tin whistle. Started late last year. Have about a 100 hours of practice in by now playing tab music. Just received a nice metronome to increase my skill with it. Will get a chance to try it out this evening.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Life is good. Got to go into work today. Was nice not being cooped up in a 1200 square foot house with a no view to speak of. Get to go back on Monday too. Looking forward to another day of craziness.

Getting tired of the calls dealing with oddball issues of peoples personal networks. Dear lord, how do most people have working internet connections?

·
Registered
33,946 Posts
The Boss gave me a haircut today. The years of military service still make me distain hairs touching my ears, so at all costs, I knew I need a trim.

Not too bad, I must say. I offered to cut hers, but that's when the trimmer got put away somewhere. She won't tell me where.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Today, I went to Ace and bought a foot of 1/4" of gas hose and a new air cleaner for the lawn mower. The line from the tank to the carburetor had split from all of the years of heat and it leaked terribly on that last day I used it last Fall. I didn't know if I could finish the yard before I ran out of gas. It's all good now.

Reactions: surefire7

·
Super Moderator
23,224 Posts
Still working on generating enough enthusiasm to respond. :rofl:

That, and considering global warming. We’re getting up to a foot of snow tonight.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Drove up to the next county on business. The reports that they were "partying like it was 1999" were greatly exaggerated.
However, they're kind of out of guns and ammunition but have toilet paper.
We have guns and ammunition but no toilet paper. :hmmmm2: :puzzled: :hmmmm:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
cop came to my locked office today, for 4th time. angry, threatening arrest and fines from city attorney. ok ok . im letting the last 5 of 120 employees go today and filed for unemployment.

321 - 340 of 469 Posts