Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I chose my Springfield XD9 Sub-Compact in a Crossbreed Supertuck carried at 3:30. The belt is a Gould and Goodrich, the flashlight is an Olight T20 and the knife is a Smith & Wesson S.W.A.T. (left over from my LEO days). Spare 16 round mag is in an IWB single mag holder at my 11:00.

Lets see what YOU chose to carry today.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Pocket carrying a Bersa Thunder today since I'm in dress clothes. Outside of work, I usually carry a commander 1911 at 9 o'clock. Sorry, no access to pictures while I'm at work.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
No real picture, but at the moment I'm sitting in an office chair with a 442 at my left side, and an XD Service .45 at my right in an open safe that gets closed up at the end of my day.

Later today, when I need to make a quick trip out and back, it will be the LCP already in the pocket of the pants I'll be pulling on...once again, not much to see in a pocket holster.

Flashlight of choice is the ITP A3 EOS (upgraded 3-mode)...can't argue with getting 80 lumens out of a compact, single AAA battery.

·
Registered
737 Posts
G23 + Crossbreed at 4o'clock and 1 spare in a comp-tac mag pouch. Sabre Red pepper 2.8oz. Belt is a 5 stitch wilderness instructor.
Also carried a small frame snub (Rossi 885) in the outside pocket of my overcoat plus one speed strip. No torch or folder, but my usual is a Fenix TK11 and a Spyderco Raven.

ETA: I just got my first DSLR from Santa so what the hell. I may as well give her a spin.

Can you tell that I just returned from a vet visit with puppy just before these were snapped?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
It's pretty cold today in FL. so I can't wear my cargo shorts and there isn't room in the pockets of my sweats for my Kel-Tec .380 and extra mag. in my Desantis Nemesis holster so I just strapped on my fanny pack with my S&W, .38 Titanium hammerless snubby and I'm good to go. I'm still waiting for my Southern comfort IWB so I can carry my Christmas present.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Pocket carry the LCP, G26 on the hip and all of us in the BBS..... (Big Black Silverado).:image035:

GBK

·
Registered
741 Posts
Pocket carry 642 in Mika holster

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
My Glock-36 is either in a Fist #41 IWB/SOB or Fist #1A...today it was the Fist SOB.:yup:

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Today I carry Kel Tec P3AT in a Uncle Mikes #2 pocket holster right front pocket.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Today, I chose my M&P 9C carried IWB at 4:00 in a CTAC holster with a xtra mag in a comptac single mag holder.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Kimber U/R II in a Crossbreed Supertuck at 3:30
With a Kershaw Cyclone under a untucked Black Polo Shirt.
Extra Wilson Combat Mag & Spyderco Delica Support Side

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
i carried my SW642CT in a pocket holster in my right side, and then my surefire flashlight and NRA tool on the left at 8 o clock..on my belt...I also carry my knife clipped in my left front pocket...
One nice thing for me, is that I am left handed...but shoot right handed...so my strong hand is free to fend off or use a 'tool', and my right is free to draw...

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
I went to a government building for a job interview today... first time I went out without my gun in a very long time! Felt plumb nekid! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
How did I decide what I am carrying today...

I woke up smelling of booze, women & cigarettes in an unknown place having no idea how I arrived in this situation.

I found my pants, and then after searching around some more, I found a Glock 19 & a few spare mags that looked like mine (they were loaded with Gold Dot...but hey, that doesn't tell me much...) and shoved them in my belt & pockets, but tell the truth, I was happy to get out of that apartment before...whoever she was (I hope it was a "she"...) came back so I wasn't checking all that carefully...

And that's how I decided on what I was carrying for the day.

Some times I end up with a H&K USP in .45ACP, other times when this happens I end up with a Hi-Point.

These things happen...

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
More left handed shooter. LOL.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts