1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
IWB strong side.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
AIWB Smart Carry. Deep concealment is my only option.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
when I started carrying it was OWB strong side leather, then moved to IWB strong side leather, then moved to IWB Appendix Kydex (been there ever since)...

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry to all...my first poll post and did not know what I did when I said make public....my apology to all.....

PS to Mod: if that setting can be altered feel free to alter...

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
pocket, in a pocket holster. always has been and dont plan on changing.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
I voted OWB Strong Side because lately I've been open carrying everywhere. Summer has started, and if you live in GA or anywhere with a similar climate, you know how hot and muggy it gets here. Open carry is much more comfortable than IWB.

But when I do conceal, I carry IWB Appendix.

Why you no make poll multiple choice?!

·
Banned
5,140 Posts
Pocket carry. It's comfortable,and I can grip my revolver or pistol without anybody being the wiser.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I typically carry iwb strong side, though I have carried a bodyguard 38 in an ankle rig until my local shop gets more crossbreed tucks in. Wore my last one to pieces. Kind of growing fond of the ankle rig but only for that gun, and I don't anticipate staying w/ that gun for my EDC.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I voted OWB Strong Side because lately I've been open carrying everywhere. Summer has started, and if you live in GA or anywhere with a similar climate, you know how hot and muggy it gets here. Open carry is much more comfortable than IWB.

But when I do conceal, I carry IWB Appendix.

Why you no make poll multiple choice?!
no multiple choice as my intent was to gauge peoples primary carry location.....To be honest I had thought that due to comfort, ease of access to weapon and the fact that there is hardly ever a chance of printing that appendix carry would be up near the top of the list but so far that's not bearing out.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.