Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is another thread running about ammunition for the .380 auto. I own several .380 auto's but they have been relegated to the safe the last few years. I'm thinking of carrying the BG .380 again so I was wondering if pocket carry is still the best. tia

·
Premium Member
39,023 Posts
Mine is carried as a bug in my front weak side pants pocket. It rides in a hard kydex wallet shaped holster.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
There is another thread running about ammunition for the .380 auto. I own several .380 auto's but they have been relegated to the safe the last few years. I'm thinking of carrying the BG .380 again so I was wondering if pocket carry is still the best. tia
IWB remora holster.

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
For me, dropping to a 380 is based on attire requirements that make other options problematic. I'll use a wallet holster (front or rear pocket), tucked AIWB, ankle, or belly band, depending on garments and event I'm attending. Seldom all day carry these ways, and comfort is secondary.

The 380 is great for lounging around the house. Other guns are usually within a room away, but if that's too far the BG380 is almost always in a pocket if I don't have bigger guns on.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I only carry my P3AT when my dress pants pockets are to small for my G43 or my Kahr PM9. Right front pocket.

·
Banned
5,140 Posts
guns like the LCP were designed to go in your pocket so that's where I mostly carry mine. But once in a while I will use an OWB for my LCP.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I will carry a BG 380 in my front pocket on occasion. I also consider it a pocket gun, not a belt gun.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Mine generally stay in the safe do to my 642 and my glock 43. I can pocket carry one of those just as easy as a 380.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,742 Posts
Mine generally stay in the safe do to my 642 and my glock 43. I can pocket carry one of those just as easy as a 380.

This. When I do carry a 380, it's due to clothing requirements. I carry in my front right pocket.

Mrs. Dunaway carries a 380 exclusively. She prefers a belly band or an OWB holster at 3:30.

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
This. When I do carry a 380, it's due to clothing requirements. I carry in my front right pocket.

Mrs. Dunaway carries a 380 exclusively. She prefers a belly band or an OWB holster at 3:30.
Nelson pocket holster for the win!

·
Registered
185 Posts
I carry mine in a Kusiak Leather IWB holster. A minimulist design of good quality. It disappears and I don't know it's there.

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
I don't shoot micro guns very well. I seldom carry a 380 as a primary. When I do it is in my off side front pocket. If I have a choice other than pocket carry, I have a choice other than micro guns.

Reactions: ThirdShift

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
When I carried my BG380 it was in a nemesis pocket holster so I'm assuming everyone who posted about pocket carrying is using some sort of a pocket holster??

1 - 20 of 74 Posts