Defensive Carry banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
It is my purpose in life to offend everyone. I don't want to hear anyone whining about feeling left out.
Oh, we don't! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
7,117 Posts
If someone really offends me I put them on my ignore list. That list is empty so far and I've been a member here for "a few years." I occasionally do post one of my motherly lectures, but I try to keep it very mild for the forum. I can scare the s...tuff out of big strong men when I really get going.

As far as face-to-face people who disagree with me - If I can't avoid the controversial subjects because they keep bringing them up, I have to tell them that I do not discuss that - whatever - at all.

·
Registered
33,875 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
I've been around since 2005, and have yet to be offended by anyone - and that's hard because I'm mostly negative (it's the QA background). I compare these posts to sitting around a hunting camp campfire and solving all the problems of the day. It's fun to agree - disagree - rattle a few cages, and rub salt where it's needed. Many people haven't had that experience, so I can see where feathers could be ruffled without knowing the intent. It's gotten me into forum jail on other forums. I enjoy you all.

·
Registered
462 Posts
If I thought everyone's opinion was going to be the same as mine - I would find other folks to exchange messages with. You can be wrong as often as you wish Raven.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
I enjoy some of your threads. I avoid many of the hyper partisan ones. I'm a big boy and don't seek to get upset by someone else's thoughts online.

But, there is a fairly regular theme of downright negativity in the majority of your threads. I don't know you personally and won't judge you solely by your posts/threads. But what comes off often is a very offended and angry guy. Not trying to put you down G26Raven or start any sort of argument, but the pessimism can be overwhelming. Often times if I see a thread is started by you I just skip past it.

Having dealt with my own negativity and cynical nature I would suggest to spread more optimism than cynicism. I can still be a crank but try to keep my negativity in check by making more positive posts than negative ones.
Oh my God! a totally optimistic G26 Raven would be too much! Like a hyper active kid after a gallon of soda! DR

·
Banned
232 Posts
There are times when I want to respond to a post but I don't because I don't want to come across as militant (even if I might be). :yup:
Same here. Although militant is not the right description for what I write. I like to write, I get carried away when I start. I can ramble like I am now. The other forums I'm on are used to it, here I get the feeling that if a thought isn't complete in 80 characters or less it's too long of a post. My thoughts can be pages long. Just last night I deleted three posts that I thought would be ignored like many of what I post here are...

Just kidding...I find it really hard to dislike my computer screen no matter what letters are written on it or by whom. Carry on...

·
Registered
8,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Oh my God! a totally optimistic G26 Raven would be too much! Like a hyper active kid after a gallon of soda! DR
Once again, I fall out of my chair laughing! It's going to be a good day!

·
Premium Member
2,278 Posts

·
Registered
33,875 Posts
I've been around since 2005, and have yet to be offended by anyone - and that's hard because I'm mostly negative (it's the QA background).
Leaving room for improvement? Gotta hit that "totally negative" target to attain your curmudgeon rating.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts