Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wut it do err body, i just went to get my license to carry 2 weeks ago nd i want to kno how long am i gonna have to wait for it to come in the mail.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how long does it take to get ur license

just went to get muh license to carry nd i just want to kno how long it'll take?:scratchchin: i stay in philly

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Greetings from UT, and Welcome to the Forum! (again) Sorry, not familiar with PA wait times for your ccw. Gut congrats on getting your CCW!
-Plop

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
:bier: from Ga.

Could be less than 30 days, or as much as 90 days. Just depends. Good luck.

·
Super Moderator
50,596 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Whenever i got my out of state PA permit it only took 1 week. But i can't say for sure on how it is for PA residents. You would hope it's the same :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
In Pennsylvania they have 45 days to make a decision. In Wayne county they took the whole 45 days. When I moved to Pike County it was less then 4 weeks. In Philly I would think it would be more like 45 days.

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
welcome...let us know when it arrives

·
Registered
115 Posts
As I understand it, time in Pa depends upon the particular sheriff's office and attitude towards CC and the 2nd amendment. A license can be issued on the spot, or at the end of the 45 day wait period. If the sheriff is a liberal, go home and wait for 45 days.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts