• 5 family members

Votes: 14 4.3%
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't want too wide of a spread so,
Just you, your parents, your siblings and children please.

How many of these family members have a CWP and actually carry on a regular basis?

Me... I am the lone sheepdog though I think I've got a few coming around.

·
Registered
368 Posts
If you include me... 1. My dad understands a little although he thinks I'm a bit over paranoid, my mom is a sheep who sees no value in guns, my sister I'm not really sure how she feels, she's never shot and I'd say she's alot more sheep than sheepdog.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Two, but a third carries regularly.

Relax.

He's a Cop.

·
Registered
5,405 Posts
Two.

Me and the wife, but her idea of carrying regularly and my idea of carrying regularly are vastly different.

·
Registered
124 Posts
my oldest daughter wants to get hers and my other daughter is only 19 she wants hers too guess she will need to wait

·
Registered
241 Posts
Mom, Dad, Brother, Myself, My Wife = 5
Only reason my kids don't have them is they're still too young, but it's really just a matter of time.

One big happy armed-to-the-teeth rootin' tootin' shootin' family!

·
Registered
698 Posts
Me for 15 years and both of my sons got theirs in 2009. My wife will go for her's in 2010.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Just my wife and I here in WV.

My stepson in KY however is going for his as well as his girlfriend's dad. So soon to add a couple more in the "extended family".

·
Premium Member
7,465 Posts
Just me and my pop. Well, he always carried - I just convinced him to do it legally. Apparently you can teach an old dog new tricks!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Me, my wife, and me......... (Did I mention me?)

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
My dad, step-mom, me and my son....Even though my dad and step-mom don't go anywhere, cause they're both 80, they carry around their property everyday... my son even gets to carry at his job...

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Just the wife and myself the kids are not old enough yet. We never leave home without it.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Just me right now, but my wife has taken the class and is in the process of applying for hers. My oldest son is planning on getting his in the near future.

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Myself, my wife and my 2 sons.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
My whole family carries. Myself, my wife, our 21 year daughter, my dad and mom all carry.

·
Registered
265 Posts
My father, my step father, my mother, my half brother and his wife, my two step brothers, me, my wife. I don't think I forgot about anyone. Looks like nine. ... but 5 was the highest value so that is what I selected.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts