Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you CZ owners?

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Clarkston - welcome :smilez:

Well I am but not as you are meaning! I do like some of the carry options tho - just have not yet had one.

I only ''qualify'' because of having this old beast :wink:

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
The wife has a CZ 100 not it's not a very good for her CCW she likes her wheel gun better.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Count me in with the 75B. I use it for carry, IDPA, and IPSC. Shoots well and have not had a problem with it.

·
1951 - 2011
496 Posts
Hello. Count me in.

This Pre-B 9mm has the usual CZ markings, but also appears to have been made in Switzerland. As best as I've been able to find out is that Solothurn was going to produce the CZ in the west but the deal fell through.

Both of these Pre-B guns have been worked over slightly. Kurt Wickman did the Novak sight job on one and both have had their hammer spurs bobbed slightly. The gun on the right was black parkerized.

Best.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Love my CZ 2075 RAMI .40, it's my daily carry loaded with Federal Hydra-Shocks. CZs are one of the most underappreciated guns being sold in the USA today, IMHO.:smile:

·
Registered
932 Posts
Got a 40P and an (almost a CZ) Witness Tactical II, both on 40 S&W.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Hi clarkston_cz....welcome to the forum.

I own the underrated CZ-40B in .40 S&W and a CZ-52. Both are great guns.

I also own several Dan Wesson (a 10mm 1911 called the Patriot Experimental and two Model 15 revolvers in .357 Mag), but in fairness, my guns were produced before DW were bought by CZ.

I went to SHOT and saw some nice DW stuff displayed!

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice to hear from the CZ faithful!

·
Registered
216 Posts
I haven't worked my way into the handgun section of the CZ catalog just yet. I am almost done buying up the rimfire rifles though!!

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
CZ75c, which I am packing today. :yup:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts