Votes: 17 13.0%
  • It's a hobby! Can't have enough!

Votes: 39 29.8%
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I need is one – one to get to my shotgun/rifle or whatever. That’s all I need.

Oh this is great! I am going to be that guy they talk about that only uses one gun! You know the one who might know how to use it!! I will master this pistol and be the envy of the range…

Maybe I should get a back-up, one with more firepower, just in case. The apocalypse could happen and a good back-up would be good. It will not be my EDC or anything.

Man! My back-up gun is great but it’s really a safe queen – or will be until the apocalypse. My utility from getting it isn’t as high as I wanted it to be… sigh! What I really need is a back-up gun for my EDC. I need a pocket gun!!

This pocket gun is great! I’ll never get rid of it!! But it sure would be great if it was in the same caliber as my EDC! That would be something!

Man – I need my back-up to my EDC and my Back-up pocket pistol to run the same way! I am going to create the perfect system!! I need three pistols, a micro, a compact and a full size that all have the same trigger/safety whatever. I just don’t want to confuse myself when the balloon goes up, moreover, I can switch it up as the weather changes… Oh man! Why doesn’t everyone think this way!!

I NEED A BIGGER SAFE!!

When I got to the "Why doesn't everyone think this way" - I knew I had a problem lol. I am back down to one... but the sickness has reemerged! I am going to relabel my "sickness" to the term "hobby." That should justify it :).

How many do you have in your rotation?? How did your collection come to be? Or is it just your hobby LOL :smile:.

·
Registered
265 Posts
3, because I can.

Reactions: drift

·
Registered
10,871 Posts
How many do you have in your rotation?

Four;

We are talking about tires, correct?
What else can it be?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,841 Posts
I own 4 and after reading the introduction this was my answer, but really only carry 2.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I own 4 and after reading the introduction this was my answer, but really only carry 2.
I'm guessing you mean carry rotation and not how many I carry.
Gent's - If you can carry 4 on you at one time... which I guess would accurately be called the New York reload Squared lol, then good on you guys :danceban:.

But yeah - I guess I should have said - how many handguns do you have available at any one time that you can choose from available for carry! Not how many you do carry at any one time. Though that's pretty interesting to!

But then I wouldn't have gotten the tire rotation post - and that was pretty funny lol!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
4 in rotation. I want 1 more. You know, one for everyday of the week, depending on mood, dress, etc. I guess 7 would be the ideal number:). IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I have three guns in my rotation. A Walther P99AS 9mm, a Glock 26 9mm and a S&W 442 for backup or pocket carry.

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Every handgun I own is a carry gun. Some just get used more than others.

·
Premium Member
3,841 Posts
4 in rotation. I want 1 more. You know, one for everyday of the week, depending on mood, dress, etc. I guess 7 would be the ideal number:). IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't we all want 'just one more'???

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Carry one of three snubbs, SP 101 38+ps. Mod 60 SW .357 its ported than for fast trip to store S&W 642 ported pocket carry.
On nightstand g17 nightsights an glock light wifey has her bodyguard .380 an wally her havanese ankle biter

1 - 20 of 49 Posts