Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own 12 , and own 5 handguns. Most of the holsters are for my carry guns.

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Enough that I can loan them out and not miss them, but not enough for every gun I own. Somewhere over 30 I guess. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
20,046 Posts
I am down to eight I believe. Every time I trade a gun, a holster goes with it.

·
Registered
357 Posts
How many holsters do I own?

Too. Yeah, I spelled that right. "Too" many.

SSKC

More on the way, of course...

·
Registered
484 Posts
Only two, one on the bed. Need an IWB for my PO1 when summer comes.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Many--usually at least two and up to five per gun. IWB, OWB, crossdraw, and both right and left for many guns.

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
MANY....too many to recall right now but at least a dozen, I have 2 Glocks, 2 1911s a couple revolvers etc

·
Registered
135 Posts
I have a box full of them. 2-3 for every hand gun I have. I even have holsters for guns I no longer own.

·
Administrator
143,465 Posts
Box Full Of Holsters

Yep...I have a BIG box full.
Maybe I'll take a pic & post it.
Anybody here actually USING a holster from ~COMFORT GUARANTEED ~ "TSC" Threat Solutions Consulting?
He seems to know about boxes & closets full of dopey, useless holsters.
Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee iffen you don't like his holsters. Ya can't beat that!
They look highly workable & with some good "well thought out" designs.
~ they have a little bit of a backlog wait time ~ but the prices seem fair.
I am always searching the web to check out what the holster makers "out there" are cranking out these days. Here Go Da Link.
THREAT SOLUTIONS LINK

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
More than 10, but I’m not sure how many. Some haven’t been used in years. I went through quite a few when I first started carrying and didn’t know what worked best.

What is great is having multiple guns that are the same size, so your holsters can do double duty. Like having Glock models 19, 23 & 32.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Anyone have an old IWB that might work with a PO1? Figured it can't hurt to ask....

·
Registered
33 Posts
Anyone that doesn't have a few for each gun is either very lucky, or not as comfortable/secure/exploring the posibilities. Everytime I buy a new gun, it's an adventure to find out which of the holster box residents fit. I've even got holsters that I don't know where they came from, what they fit, BUT I need to keep buying guns till I find one that fits. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Hey Euclidean - What is the meaning of having the quadratic formula on a picture of a S&W?

·
Registered
108 Posts
QKShooter said:
Yep...I have a BIG box full.
Maybe I'll take a pic & post it.
Anybody here actually USING a holster from ~COMFORT GUARANTEED ~ "TSC" Threat Solutions Consulting?
He seems to know about boxes & closets full of dopey, useless holsters.
Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee iffen you don't like his holsters. Ya can't beat that!
They look highly workable & with some good "well thought out" designs.
~ they have a little bit of a backlog wait time ~ but the prices seem fair.
I am always searching the web to check out what the holster makers "out there" are cranking out these days. Here Go Da Link.
THREAT SOLUTIONS LINK
I just got my UCR 2 weeks ago. I'm carrying my Glock 22 in it. This thing is very comfortable. I had a Comp-Tac C-Tac for a little over a year and sold it yesterday. The only downside is it's not tuckable.
By the way, I have three other holsters for the Glock, and four holsters for my S&W 642 as well.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts