Defensive Carry banner

what percentage of us with concealed carry permits,actually carry every day?

• yes,i carry every day

Votes: 168 76.0%
  • no,i never carry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i usually carry, but not every day

Votes: 48 21.7%
  • i carry once in a blue moon

Votes: 5 2.3%
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'd like to know the pecentage of concealed carry permits holders,that actually carry every day?

·
Premium Member
10,046 Posts
CCW is a lifestyle and way of life for me. No part time hobby here!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
With me, it is a way of life. A given. Like underwear, socks and a watch, so is my gun. It's been this way for years.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Everyday where legally possible.

The Ruger LCP is in an in-the-waistband holster while wearing sweats or lounge pants around the house. When I go out, it goes into a pocket holster in my strong side front pocket, while the .45 goes inside the waistband at either 4 o'clock or up front in a Smartcarry.

It used to be that I "don't leave home without it", but with the LCP, it is I "don't leave the bedroom without it".

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
If I'm dressed, I'm carrying...Simple as that.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm held back because I live on the maryland state line and conduct alot of business there.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Reply to Thread

yes,i carry every day:comeandgetsome:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I carry everyday!

This does bring up something that just occurred to me. Where do "naturalists" or "nudists" CC their guns in a nudist camp? Or can they just OC? Odd thought, huh?

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
I carry everyday!

This does bring up something that just occurred to me. Where do "naturalists" or "nudists" CC their guns in a nudist camp? Or can they just OC? Odd thought, huh?
Under their toupee

·
Super Moderator
50,596 Posts
When not at school, I am armed. When I return from school, I arm myself for the rest of the day/evening...so, I am armed every day and place that the law allows...technically speaking.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
797 Posts
I work for the Army, so I can't carry while on the job.

·
Premium Member
7,579 Posts
My work takes me into "Gun Free" zones all day long. So, outside of work, I carry. Every day.

·
Super Moderator
10,458 Posts
I can't carry concealed most of the time because of my job, although it does let me open carry a fair amount of the time. But when I am back in Ohio, I carry unless it is illegal to do so.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts