Votes: 45 18.8%

Votes: 15 6.3%

Votes: 12 5.0%
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search and it didnt come up with what I was curious about. And me being at work early and bored I thought I would try a pol to see how many states you have CCLs in..

·
Premium Member
3,232 Posts
Just Utah, where I live. I WILL get at least 1 more though.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Texas, rarely go to other states.

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
South Carolina and Non-Resident for New Hampshire

·
Registered
446 Posts
Just got one for ID...part of me wants to turn my nose to any state that won't recognize the one I've got! The ID permit will cover me where I'm at 98% of the time.

What about you xoolo, you never told us what you have.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got one for ID...part of me wants to turn my nose to any state that won't recognize the one I've got! The ID permit will cover me where I'm at 98% of the time.

What about you xoolo, you never told us what you have.
I have an idaho ( state I live in) and a utah...
I got the Utah for the main part of Nevada honoring it, well until July this year. :( now I am just hoping they get things worked out.
I only really pick up 2 states I might ever go to with the utah vs. my idaho

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
I have an OH resident CHL, and non-resident permits for PA and NH. NH covers the same states as PA plus adds Mississippi and Alabama. Main reason for getting both was PA arrived in less than two weeks:yup:, whereas NH took four months:frown:. I'm covered just about everywhere I might travel to in the forseeable future.:wave:

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Just the one, here in Va.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Just NC, but its good almost everywhere that has reciprocity. I count mostly on LEOSA, but its nice to have the permit as well.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm with xoolo, ID resident and got a UT non-resident, primarily for Nevada. May eventually get a NV permit which then will cover me most places I go.

BTW, I don't see that issue (NV honoring UT) being resolved any time soon. It was purely a money issue which is evident by looking at the list of permits Nevada now honors - none of those states allow non-resident permits. So, if NV doesn't honor your home state, you are forced to get a NV non-resident permit.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I have an OH resident CHL, and non-resident permits for PA

I have an OH resident CHL, and non-resident permits for PA

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
I answered '1' my State of Arizona. I wish California would come around but that's not likely. Frankly, I have to do some soul searching when I go there… Anyway, when I do travel which is becoming less often, I would CC if the host State recognizes my permit.

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Check my signature line.

And I'm working on number five.

Pretty good for a foreigner, huh?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Just my home state of CT but I mailed in the stuff for a PA nonresident yesterday. That opens it up a bit.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I only have one from where I live.
Washington State.
I would like free rain on all states, but with Obama, good luck !!!
It's also too expensive for me right now to pay for more states.
Take care everyone. Be safe.
Happy Holidays,
Steve....

1 - 20 of 54 Posts