Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i live in a small town in SE GA, we had 2 murders last friday

then yesterday we had a mass murder 7 people and 2 in the hospital.

if half the people in the house had been armed this would have been avoided i would think. although they still havent released the cause of death.

Seven Dead at Georgia Trailer Park - ABC News

"It's not a scene that I would want anybody to see," Glynn County Police Chief Matt Doering told reporters. "There has not been such a number of victims, that I know of, in the history of this county.......

·
Banned
116 Posts
It may have been the case that half of them were armed because it was a drug deal; it went bad, and hence the high body count. You don't know anything about this case yet, why are you starting a thread?

Yes, young people and old people live in trailers with drug dealers; and the winners don't like to leave witnesses.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know the man arrested, who was in possession of drugs etc, he was a stoner. i was his boss about 6 years ago at a fast food restaurant.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
What caught my attention is that they referred to is a mass slaying. Usually if it is drug-related, they just say so. Plus the mystery as to cause of death does not sound like a drug shoot out. Really just guessing until they release more info.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah the only mention of drugs is the man arrested he is a stoner, definitely not violent.

i wonder if drugs were involved too, but there has been no mention of it yet

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I read lastnight on yahoo news that the victims ranged in age from teens to I think 50's.

·
Registered
5,314 Posts
Either they are:

1. Trying to confuse the issue in an attempt to flush the killer out/buy time
2. Clueless

They have said that they are looking for a killer but are not looking. They have said the killer is not among the living or dead victims. They have implied that it could be a murder/suicide.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts