Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you carry concealed 100% of the time or just occasionally? Are there places that you could carry but don't? Sorry, I'm new to all of this and trying to sort it all out and you guys sound like you have alot of experience.

·
Registered
36 Posts
24/7 unless there is a place I want to go where you are not supposed to carry, and sometimes even then.

MadDog :rock:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
+1

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I will carry all the time and do my best to avoid the places I can't legally carry in.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I carry when ever i can, but sad to say not 24/7. The place i work for does not let us even keep guns locked up in the car on company property. So i can't put the gun on untill i get home from work. Some day i will own my own business and then i can carry 24/7 99% i hope.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Coma -

Does your company have the right to search your car in the parking lot? If not how would they even know you have one locked in your vehicle? At least that way you are armed when you leave your house and when you leave work.

Just a thought,
MadDog :lol:

·
Registered
1 Posts
My company fires for such a thing. In these times, I would not recommend carrying to work with these rules. Even if it is secretly locked in car.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I Always carry, because you never know when you are going to need your gun. I also try to avoid the places I can\'t legally carry in.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If I have pants on, I am carrying. When not, it is at least in the same room with me. Been carrying ten months now, and it\'s amazing how you feel naked without it after awhile. Just avoid the places which are off limits or posted - they don\'t want your money anyways. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I try to carry all the time. My main carry guns are glocks. I also have a J frame and a kel teck p32 for deep cover and pocket carry. But there are places where I cant carry. I always at least have the good old benchmade.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I carry almost everywhere. Rarely do i forgot to carry. The only place i do not carry are school and any place where it is illegal.

I do not always carry my backup weapon on me though, Keltec P3-AT. Mainly because some pants are tighter then others, but without fail, if i am allowed to carry, i will be carrying at least one gun on me.

-Pylon

·
Registered
91 Posts
24-7? You wear your gun to bed? Actually, some guy on another forum claimed to do just that. Some would say he\'s very prepared. I say he\'s a nutcase. :barf:

·
Registered
31 Posts
As often as I can. Not allowed at work. Maybe 3 -4 days a week at night.

·
Registered
12 Posts
sorry it is not 24/7.. I carry most of the time but somedays/locations are not suited for my carry.. Probably am close to 90%

1 - 20 of 102 Posts