Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Cant forget the clips that will be used up after they shoot all of the magazines out of it!

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Don't the clips hold the magazines?

·
Premium Member
6,427 Posts

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
There is a program scheduled for Thursday night at 10 PM EST. I think it is on the Discovery Channel. It's called America's Gun: The AR-15.

I will be interested to see how it is presented.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Big clips, a hundred plus bullets in each, large velocity guns...

lolz...
I'm thinking about walking around with 55gr bullets in my pocket and throwing one at whoever says 'high powered projectile'. Seriously! Have those idiots ever seen a 55gr bullet...they're diminutive!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
There is a program scheduled for Thursday night at 10 PM EST. I think it is on the Discovery Channel. It's called America's Gun: The AR-15.

I will be interested to see how it is presented.
The program is actually going to air on CNBC. See the link:

CNBC's "America's Gun: The Rise of the AR-15" Premieres on Thursday, April 25th at 10PM ET/PT

There will be a lot of time devoted to those injured in the mass shootings. The AR could end up being shown in very bad light.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Anything NBC will be more than just leaning left.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Amazing, that so much grief can occur over 7rds, 10rds, 20rds. I wonder if it's the black oxide / bluing coloration some of these things have??

img-mags.PNG

·
Banned
3,342 Posts
Don't forget the pointy parts that can be used to stab things, and that it's black so it can hide, even in the daytime. AND, it does all the killing by itself, automatically, which is why it's called an automatic.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
IMO... it's all based on race!

View attachment 71760
Well, those light earth tones drive me bonkers.

Don't forget the handle. A handle, on an instrument of death, as if it's a silly attempt to claim the thing's as benign as a picnic basket. In this age of 007, who knows what a press of the handle could unleash.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts