Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm calling this a 2A subject!! It's my 2c of protest!

Yep - I have been tinkering again - thanks are due tho to Phil for kindly letting me have fresh pics of the UN ''gun'' montrosity - which I have been wishing to ''redo'' into it's ''proper'' form.

I have played with one of the two pics Phil let me have and present it as a sort of ''refreshment'' - what we would dearly I am sure prefer to see as a sculpture statement - in this case, a full support and ''in-your-face'' RKBA thumbs up.

That'd get the bliss ninnies wound up eh - not to mention the UN <puke>. :biggrin:

First a thumb of original cropped for the main useful content ...... then the version I'd much rather see!! Hopefully QK in particular might appreciate this.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Nice job Chris! It speaks to our plight of trying to untangle the mess our 2nd amendment rights have become!

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Very Nice... so pic requests now how about flames cominng out of it or a bullet ... Feeling aweful silly after a super bad day

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bud - flames and bullet had crossed my mind too LOL - plus adding a few large examples of ammo on the plinth. Maybe I'll play some more later!

·
Registered
127 Posts
It speaks to our plight of trying to untangle the mess our 2nd amendment rights have become!
Excellent wording!!

Chris - well done my friend.

Now you got any way to tie a knot in the UN? Enough hot gases being spewed forth by the UN and we all know what occurs if an "obstruction" is presented. :wink:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Felt it needed some ammo - tho too lazy to photograph some - so this ain't really too convincing!!

Thx again Phil - maybe I should ''tweak'' that one with you on it too - hmmmmm. :smile:

·
Administrator
143,962 Posts
P95Carry

Chris
Hey...How did you get that barrel untwisted??? :confused:
NICE JOB! Really Well Done!
The Ammo is a super nice addition too!
I've been playing around with digital images...mostly just having fun so I've learned to appreciate a really great digital "alteration" :biggrin:
And...yours is a good un!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Chris is liable to have the Founding Fathers, Audie Murphey,John Wayne, The Wild Bunch and who knows who gathered around that thing before it is all over with ...sending a strong message. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey...How did you get that barrel untwisted???
QK - well first an ''oxy'' flame to make it malleable then - much elbow grease (burns) and cussing. Once it was unknotted then a hacksaw to trim to length - stoopid sculptor, putting a 15" barrel on a revo!

Then, naturally, re-crown the darned thing, silver solder a sight blade and well - pretty much it really, just general touching up! :rolleyes: :biggrin:

I am now tempted to play further re Bud's thought - fire, smoke and bullet on way! :eek:

Steve - already spoken with Wild Bunch - they will come along and pose! :wink:

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Might be nice to see it shooting at a UN logo.... :biggrin:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Anyone remember the "Un-Cola" advertising by 7-Up ?

How about : UN-Tyranny for a caption? :biggrin:

Chris - should come as no surprise to you ( and some others) I really was a member of The Wild Bunch in HS. Our "responsibilities" ( amongst other things...*ahem* ) to intimidate, wreck havoc and mess with the mindset of opposing teams...we were good!! We had a reputation and folks were "skeered". :tongue:

Fits right on my Resume' , along wth Rebel and Desperado. :wink:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Steve - oops - had missed seeing that last post of yours! So Wild Bunch for real eh!? - Haha - explains a lot LOL :biggrin:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Randy - unfortunately the angles are wrong to make the logo shoot very convincing! I have tho just played a bit to see what'd happen - not that effective but, the message is there!!

I think I need another set of pics from other angles now - the better to ''F'' with the darned monstrosity!

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Someone needs to climb up on it and shoot a picture right down through the rear sight....

·
Banned
693 Posts
Ya know, it is clearly a Colt Python, right down to the correct depiction of the rear sight.

If I was a official at Colt, I'd find some way to sue for patent infringement, intentional commitment of emotional distress, loss of revenue and cruelty to animals.

(Every horse with an ass is being maligned.)

Has Colt Firearms ever said anything about this?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts