nice shootin

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
She's awesome! Macaulay Culkin eat your heart out...:wink:

·
Banned
192 Posts
The first time i shot was 10 yrs old.My Dad had a 22,he started me with.I thought,this is pretty cool.Next was a shotgun.What a rush that was.After i got use to shooting,he finally let me shoot his AR.I thought this totally rocks.He gave me an 870 for my 20th bd.Four years ago,he gave me half the money for an AR.I have those two now,and a ruger lc9.Once i get a few things paid off,i will buy another handgun of some kind.I joined a range and their range masters are great at helping you.I also joined because,only members are allowed to shoot rifles.Never asked why.It doesn't matter.Owner's business,owner's rules.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
My 14 yo grandson says "That was amazing". I concur.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I think this girl was featured in a thread here about a week ago. She's truly amazing! She's got a career as a pro shooter in her future.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Just showed this to my daughter. She's turning 6 in a few days. I'm introducing her to firearms with a Daisy BB gun. We'll work on that and the 4 Rules and Eddie the Eagle. Then we'll move to a .22 for Christmas. Hopefully she'll develop her own love of it like this amazing young woman.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
This is just so cool. She looks like she is having a "blast" pun intended.

Dad must be soooooo proud, know I would!

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
That little gal was featured in another thread here about 10 days ago. Watching a well disciplined teenager like her gives me Hope for America.

·
Registered
330 Posts
well ain't no one in school gonna pick on her

1 - 15 of 15 Posts