Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of us were raised not to hit a lady, but acknowledge that in a defensive situation, there are no rules. When there are hands being laid on, I don't have any rules. Here, this rioter misses on both counts - she's not lady, and she went hands on to a police officer. She didn't want to riot any more after.

Streamable Video

·
Registered
7,136 Posts

Does anyone else see the real plague caused by stopping college classes? I vote they resume them and ban wearing of face masks. Maybe they will all get preoccupied with something more important.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Most of us were raised not to hit a lady, but acknowledge that in a defensive situation, there are no rules. When there are hands being laid on, I don't have any rules. Here, this rioter misses on both counts - she's not lady, and she went hands on to a police officer. She didn't want to riot any more after.

Streamable Video
I gave up that nonsensical idea of never hitting a female decades ago when the stupid feminazis made it known that they wanted to be treated just like men. If a woman hits/attacks me, she's going to wish she hadn't.

·
Registered
321 Posts
That video took place in Springfield, which is connected to Eugene. Eugene's claim to fame is they took the title of "Anarchist Capital of the US, from Bezerkly". So, I honestly thought this Antifa crap would have started there before Portland. But it is creeping more to the south each day. When it hits my area, they are in for a rude awakening. Southern Oregon for the most part is full of gun luvin red necks. We already ran them out one time and told them DON'T COME BACK. But, this time more people with guns will be waiting. Last time on short notice 250 armed patriots were there to meet them.

·
Registered
783 Posts
The Ole Straight Right Attitude Adjuster. Now she needs a Time Out!

·
Registered
12,758 Posts
I gave up that nonsensical idea of never hitting a female decades ago when the stupid feminazis made it known that they wanted to be treated just like men. If a woman hits/attacks me, she's going to wish she hadn't.
I gave up on that when as an Army MP a female pulled a knife on me. Actions have consequences.

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
I had a woman come at me with a meat cleaver in her left hand and a long butcher knife in her right hand. It was tight quarters and my partner tried to get a shot off at her, but it wasn't possible. I dropped her with one punch to the face. After we cuffed her up she said "That was a very bad idea and I will never raise my hands or voice to a Police Officer ever again". LOL As stated by previous posters, once you raise your hands to me all bets are off.---Sturgis

·
Premium Member
4,529 Posts
We need more of that. A lot more.

Some life lessons are painful. More painful when you’re a gosh darn idiot.

·
Registered
7,136 Posts
Is this what you get when you "empower" women?

I was raised to never strike a woman - ever. She was to be protected and cherished - with my life if necessary.

Nowadays though, a great many of these "women" look, sound, and act more like the guys whose attitudes got adjusted back in the day. You remember the guys who always wore the black pointy-toed shoes? My senior year in HS we played flag football on Saturdays. Four or five of the "gangstas" (with the shoes) decided they were going to play. One of them punched a friend of mine in the face on one play and they all had a good laugh. Next play, I put a full speed crack back block on the little urchin. His buddies had to carry him to the car. I hope I never have to do that again, but some of these gals look like they might get a kick out of it.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts