Defensive Carry banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,891 Posts
Is this what you get when you "empower" women?

I was raised to never strike a woman - ever. She was to be protected and cherished - with my life if necessary.

Nowadays though, a great many of these "women" look, sound, and act more like the guys whose attitudes got adjusted back in the day. You remember the guys who always wore the black pointy-toed shoes? My senior year in HS we played flag football on Saturdays. Four or five of the "gangstas" (with the shoes) decided they were going to play. One of them punched a friend of mine in the face on one play and they all had a good laugh. Next play, I put a full speed crack back block on the little urchin. His buddies had to carry him to the car. I hope I never have to do that again, but some of these gals look like they might get a kick out of it.
They wanted equal rights they got it. They want to act like men, they’ll be treated as such.

I was taught to respect women. To hold open doors and such. Nowadays these young women get upset when you do that. They either refuse to go thru the door or they tell you off. Had that happen several times. I won’t hesitate to punch out a young women who hits me.

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. A-Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..................................................................
....................he should have hit her again!

·
Registered
9,100 Posts
That video took place in Springfield, which is connected to Eugene. Eugene's claim to fame is they took the title of "Anarchist Capital of the US, from Bezerkly". So, I honestly thought this Antifa crap would have started there before Portland. But it is creeping more to the south each day. When it hits my area, they are in for a rude awakening. Southern Oregon for the most part is full of gun luvin red necks. We already ran them out one time and told them DON'T COME BACK. But, this time more people with guns will be waiting. Last time on short notice 250 armed patriots were there to meet them.
Sadly, one of my younger brothers, who lives in Eugene, is a known radical anarchist figure going back decades, before all this was cool. I can only imagine what part he is taking in the current BS. We should have engineered a crib death for him, but we didn't know at the time.

He's high on weed all the time, I mean all the time, and he has been for decades, which is a great data point for not legalizing it.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
They wanted equal rights they got it. They want to act like men, they’ll be treated as such.

I was taught to respect women. To hold open doors and such. Nowadays these young women get upset when you do that. They either refuse to go thru the door or they tell you off. Had that happen several times. I won’t hesitate to punch out a young women who hits me.
I continue to hold doors for women and for men. It's a respect thing. I once worked with man who held a door for a woman who returned the favor by telling him that she could do that herself. She was just exiting a grocery store with both arms holding bags and her purse. He said, "Fine, have it your way" and let the door go. Seems the shock absorber on the was not working and the door slammed into her, causing her to drop her load of stuff resulting in broken jags and such. I told him "good for you". The stupid bi--h deserved it.

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
These anarchist criminals are being taught that they can do anything - ANYTHING - evil and nothing will be done to them. Each and every one of them needs at the very least a good strong punch in the jaw or nose - fire hoses and/or pumped out porta potty "juice" would be ever so much better.

·
Registered
36,177 Posts
These anarchist criminals are being taught that they can do anything - ANYTHING - evil and nothing will be done to them. Each and every one of them needs at the very least a good strong punch in the jaw or nose - fire hoses and/or pumped out porta potty "juice" would be ever so much better.

Dang, Granny!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Sadly, one of my younger brothers, who lives in Eugene, is a known radical anarchist figure going back decades, before all this was cool. I can only imagine what part he is taking in the current BS. We should have engineered a crib death for him, but we didn't know at the time.

He's high on weed all the time, I mean all the time, and he has been for decades, which is a great data point for not legalizing it.
He sounds just like the typical Eugeneian from my past experience. I worked at the major hospital there for years and the percentage of people unemployed and doing drugs was phenominal

·
Super Moderator
50,584 Posts
Well that young lady (I use that term loosely) made a bad decision to grab onto a cop...BIG mistake.
She became educated about playing in a man's world,..notice don'how that education took immediate effect.

I don't know why they don't bring out the water cannons to cool things down.

·
Registered
G19/4 - P365 - TX-22 - G42 (for now)
204 Posts
Well that young lady (I use that term loosely) made a bad decision to grab onto a cop...BIG mistake.
She became educated about playing in a man's world,..notice don'how that education took immediate effect.

I don't know why they don't bring out the water cannons to cool things down.
Actually, I don't know why the cop didn't spank that lip with his night-stick -- THAT would have been funnier

21 - 36 of 36 Posts