Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
I got a good laugh out of this. Been in the Army for 7 years now, and seen (not met) both Presidents that have been my Commander in Chief and I have to say, one has my respect as a person, and one has my respect in rank only. I must respect the rank but not the person behind it. Good article and thank you for sharing!

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
For as much guff as George took, he was a class act with our military folks.

·
Registered
42,127 Posts
Military members generally do that, but the new breed with absolutely no military experience are clueless. How long until most of those in a position of controlling our country have never spent a day in boot camp?

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
I got a good laugh out of this. Been in the Army for 7 years now, and seen (not met) both Presidents that have been my Commander in Chief and I have to say, one has my respect as a person, and one has my respect in rank only. I must respect the rank but not the person behind it. Good article and thank you for sharing!
Hoorah....from a fellow Army Sgt (Retired)

Reactions: mgillitzer

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
This is one part of W that I did have respect for. He was very good with the troops.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I could do this, especially #11.:yup: :tongue: All kidding aside, to all who are serving or have served, on behalf of myself and my family, Thank You.:usflag:

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Obama hates the US military, he is little at a time tearing it down from the inside.
Again this should not surprise anyone he said he would do it when you voted for him.
But that is right you were listening all you heard was free stuff
Retired I have my first amendment rights back

Reactions: elmacgyver0

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
I miss having a President.

Reactions: elmacgyver0

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
I thought this thread was about how to thank a soldier....not a platform to turn it into politics...

Reactions: Brad426

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
I thought this thread was about how to thank a soldier....not a platform to turn it into politics...
Fair point, but they're related. One good way to thank a soldier is to stop selecting people to be their leaders who hate them and everything they stand for.

Reactions: mgillitzer

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Fair point, but they're related. One good way to thank a soldier is to stop selecting people to be their leaders who hate them and everything they stand for.
I have many negative things to say about having a marine (even the desk jockeys) hold an umbrella. But I need to keep my infraction level down.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts