1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,872 Posts
"Id like to phone a friend".

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I guess I am one of the few that never get the question but if I did, I would respond "Yeah".

We have had an understanding since we were married...I don't question what she buys and she doesn't question what I buy. Neither of us make purchases that we, as a family, can't afford...so, it is not an issue.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Is this a good time to mention that Mrs. Flh got me a 1911 for Christmas :image035:

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Reactions: flh

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
I'm widowed now nearly 4 years but when my wife was alive she had absolutely no interest in guns. She knew and took for granted that I occasionally bought guns but to her that was my thing. She just never bothered her pretty little head with it. So to answer the question, there just likely wouldn't have been a question.

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
I'm widowed now nearly 4 years but when my wife was alive she had absolutely no interest in guns. She knew and took for granted that I occasionally bought guns but to her that was my thing. She just never bothered her pretty little head with it. So to answer the question, there just likely wouldn't have been a question.
I’m sorry you lost your wife, didn’t know or I’d have said something before. Your a good man, she was blessed to have you as a husband 😊.

God bless ~ Take care of yourself.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts