Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that some of the hits on my web site had come from this forum, so I decided to join.

My name's Mark and I run a small custom holster shop from my garage. I'm currently a full time Nursing Sudent and employed in the medical field as well. 3 kids, a wife of 15 years and the usual mid-life stuff.

I'll post a thread in the for sale area regarding my holsters, and thanks to whoever posted here and sent some web traffic my way. :biggrin:

Mark

http://www.crossbreedholsters.com

·
Administrator
143,594 Posts
Hi Mark

Oh...you're crossbreed holsters?
They look really interesting & innovative.
Welcome to the forum! :unitedsta
I love having another holster maker here.
You guys are the very best sort of people! :smile:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome along Mark :smile:

We are becoming well spoiled with several class act holster makers - nice to see. Hope you'll stick around and join in when you can.

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Mark, I'm the guilty one. You're on my holster page, and Andy N., one of my Kimber Karrying Komrades, told me he's already ordered from you. You're on my wish list, buddy. Can't wait to see what you send him. I joined the forum due to some hits on www.gunthorp.com from the guys here, as well. Couldn't ask for a better bunch to fall in with.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome, Mark. We really do like to have holster makers join us, I think we all appreciate the craftsmanship of a good holster. :smile:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.