Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all,

Moved back to Illinois after being down in the Ozark Mountains of Arkansas for 25 yrs. Now before I start hearing, Why move back to IL, are you crazy!, well yes I am, but I was born that way...but most important thing is, all my family is here....

AnyHow, Howdy! :bier:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Welcome Grizz........family is the ONLY thing keeping me in this forsaken place !!!!!
Peoples Republic of ILLinois.........

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

I have a simple solution for you - win the lottery & move the whole family to Ozark Mountains , LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,511 Posts
Howdy, neighbor. Yeah, family is why we're still here, too. But who knows what the future may hold?

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Welcome. There are lots of nice spots in Illinois. Too bad the rest of the state can't get out from under Chicago's thumb. I got family over there but they're close enough I choose to stay on the free side of the Mississippi.

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Welcome from the Lone Star State.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Howdy, neighbor. Yeah, family is why we're still here, too. But who knows what the future may hold?
Moved from Chicago before I went to Arkansas, when I got back from the service and lived in Oswego, Yorkville, Sandwich, Aurora. I can no longer recognize the old places I use to haunt..... It seems Chicago took over the Corn Fields...:bier:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts