Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,535 Posts
Welcome to the forums, and thank you for registering.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome Dean :smile:

Yep - good to see a revo fan here - I also have a 19-3 - one of the classics IMO, along with the N frames. But those snubs are nice too.

(Steady Bruce - steady now :biggrin:)

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
welcome, nice collection of wheelguns, you and Euc. should get along.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :smile:

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
IndianaDean said:
am considering a 329pd, because they are just so nice.
Give us a week or 2 before you make any decisions, we may just be able to sway you twards a shinny new 1911 instead of another wheel gun. :biggrin:

Oh yeah, Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
Welcome to the Foum! You're a wheelie gun fan huh? Wellllllllll then...........some of us are both, and some are just auto shooters.........If you're thinking of a 1911......Bruce will help lead you there <JK Bruce>

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome Dean.
I love wheelguns they are simple and fun.
1811's well get what you like. sorry Bruce ;)
(I almost bought a SA 1911 GI model Wednesday)

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Welcome from a Hoosier at heart, even if I am currently living in the state of Misery; my first 2 carry guns were a S&W 19 2 ½” then traded for a S&W 66 4”, but that was in the mid '70s, started packing 1911s in the mid '80s and then was seduced by the dark side in the mid '90 (Glock).

·
Registered
574 Posts
IndianaDean said:
Thanks. I also have a Taurus 617, so I'm considering adding the 617 Titanium to the list.
I have a Taurus 617B. I thought about the Titanium, but decided against it. Something about the lightness of a pistol designed to fire a .357 magnum round. I just don't like the idea of a heavy recoil.

Otherwise, I really like the idea of a 7 shot, 2" barreled .357 magnum revolver. :biggrin:

P.S.
WHERE in Indiana? The reason I ask, I grew up in Indiana, I was born in Kokomo, and grew up in Marion.

Oh, and welcome to the Forum!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.