Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy from the land of Ahhhhs.
I thought that I better pop in here first for a brief intro of my self before I start with questions and my thoughts. The name is Bradford but have gone by Woodbee for years. I was a carpenter and then a general contractor for most all of my life. I live in rural N.E. Kansas. My range is 100" out my office door. I have all my paperwork and training done for my concealed carry and am just waiting for our attorney general who of course is backlogged like in every other "friendly" state.
I am older long armed with arthritis in my shoulders. I also have a pot belly and am finding concealment a real challenge. Strong side draw for me is a painful unless it's an old western style. So I am looking at either a shoulder rig or something at the 10:00-11:00 position. I will also pocket carry while it is warm.
I will get into these issues in the appropriate forums later. Just wanted to say "Hey" and then take a good look around this site.

I see that I have already screwed up here and got this posted on someone else's thread. My bad. I am old please excuse me.
Brad

·
Premium Member
10,172 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Welcome from Southwest Florida.

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
Howdy Hay from WA state Today Woodbee. We've got an island here called Whidbey Island that's pronounced just like your name. Plenty of old farts here so you're in good company.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Registered
3,849 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin! I don't know how old you are but I know at my age whenever I have to wait for something from the gummint I have to wonder what will arrive first - the document or the grim reaper.

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Welcome Aboard and Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
Welcome from Delaware!

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
welcome from PA. happy you found us, happy shooting.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Brad.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Howdy from Ohio...good to have you in the house!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.