9,340 Posts
Greetings.jpg
Welcome !!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Howdy from Texas again

retired Texas Ranger from West Texas. Used to be a firearms instructor, retired, then had a motorcycle accident which messed me up a lot. Cant hold my pistol correctly anymore. Had to do a lot of readjusting. anyone here having any of the same problems?

·
Super Moderator
18,789 Posts
Hi cowboy12345;

Glad you're here. You can "lend a hand" in Forum discussion.

Love Texas Rangers and lore. Used to have a Texas Ranger as a neighbor. His eldest son was a few days older than our eldest son and they played together as children.

He obtained a copy of Walter Prescott Webb's "The Texas Rangers" from the annual Ranger get-together, signed by all the rangers in the companies. This would have been 25 years ago. Wonder if you signed my book?

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Warm greetings from The Great State of Texas. Welcome to D.C.com. Where the majority of its members strongly believe in the 2nd Amendment and doing away with the infringements recklessly tied to it through history.

Texas, One of eight States refusing to label college campuses, "Gun Free Zones." One of the few areas of our Nation which continues to allow it's gun owner's to carry more than an empty gun and one bullet in their pocket. In Texas, it is an everyday occurrence to see a horse tied to a post downtown with the owners loaded long gun hanging off the saddle and no one will touch it, other than it's owner. Okay, obviously one of the above three statements referring to Texas is not exactly true any longer.

Enjoy your time at D.C. .com. You are among good people here.:smile:

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Good morning Ranger. Welcome from the unincorporate NE corned of Harris county. Did some AF tine at Reese back in late '77.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin, Ranger. My son is a Ranger - an Army Ranger, LOL.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts