Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking this forum for a few months now - it's time to join & enjoy the company. Bumper, you have an exceptional forum !!
About myself - my Dad put a rifle to my shoulder when I was 6 years old ( 1951) and have been shooting ever since, concelled carry license for 10 years (thank you Gov. George Bush :smile:) and love/respect all firearms. My personal prefence in firearms is anything wood/metal/workmanship. I hope to learn a lot (never toooo old for that), and will have questions from this knowlegable forum family. May get on the soap box now and then.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Geezer - big welcome :smile:

Looks like we were both ''war babies'' - 1945!!

Hope you enjoy.

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Welcome Geezer, We have a nice family here and always enjoy welcoming new members. Sit back in a comfortable chair, crack a cold one and post often.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Born in Ft. Worth, reared in Brownfield, now in Aledo, soon to relocate to Mineral Wells. The sand is still in my blood.

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Geezer said:
Born in Ft. Worth, reared in Brownfield, now in Aledo, soon to relocate to Mineral Wells. The sand is still in my blood.
Welcome (officially) to the forum! :wink:

Aledo? :eek: Do you know any Wiley's there (not sure how you could miss them). Seriously, my grandparents, Mom, Dad, all of my aunts and uncles, cousins, yada yada yada, are from Aledo. Many of the cousins are still there.

Thanks for the forum compliment and glad you decided to join us.

·
Administrator
143,599 Posts
Geezer

Good people in Texas!
Welcome!
You lurked for a few months? :biggrin:
Me Thinks you have some serious "catching up" to do on some comments.
Post as often as you like. Always good to know how the members from the "Lone Star State" are feeling about everything in general. :smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.