Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks.

I've been a police officer since January of '99, and I am a police firearms instructor with an additional certification as a police shotgun instructor.

Off duty, I enjoy many different types of shooting from rimfire plinking, speed work on the steel plates, clay target sports, and most recently I've gotten into shooting military surplus rifles.

My duty carry gun is a S&W 4006. I hated it when it was first issued to me, but now I can hardly imagine carrying anything else. Off duty, I carry a Ruger P95 or a Glock 27, and I am working with a Springfield 1911. Sometimes I go old school and carry a 4" S&W K frame.

I see a few familiar names here already, and I hope to learn a good bit from this forum.

·
Administrator
143,575 Posts
Howdy Back To You!

Hi CombatEffective.
Welcome to the forum.
What is going on here these days?
So many brand new and obviously great members!?! :smile:
You'll sure be mighty welcome here too!
We still have lots of room and plenty of good seats remaining...right up in the front row for LEOs & Instructors. :biggrin:
Please post often as your opinion as a police instructor will be highly regarded here. Any good, "real life" stories or actual scenarios are always appreciated as would be anything else firearm or carry related.
Jump Right In.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
CE - welcome - already seen you posting so - good to see you are already well in the chair!! :smile:

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome, CombatEffective. We're always proud to have another law enforcement officer. Enjoy! :smile:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.