Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Member from Georgia. I just applied for my CCW. I plan to use a Glock 21 as my primary. Just hope I can conceal that big smoke wagon. :comeandgetsome:

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Welcome aboard Doc. As they always say dress around the gun and shoudlnt have trouble concealing it. Sixgun:wave:

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Don't conceal it so deeply that you can't skin that smoke wagon when you need it! :image035:

Welcome :hand10:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome from Arizona - :smilez:

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Welcome from Idaho

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome from next door in Alabama.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks

Thanks for the welcome. I'm 29 and I have been actively shooting since I was 16. I started shooting skeet, then progressed to rifles and handguns. My parents were not big on firearms, but I was lucky to have others that showed me the light. I have carried my Glock since I was 21 in my glovebox but I never felt the need for a CCL.But with the growing crime and gang problems in my area and the fact that I have a wife and a two year old I have decided to apply for the CCL. It should be in the mail soon. I am a strong 2nd amendment supporter and I am a member of the NRA.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I'm 20 and plan on taking the chl course the earliest I can. 6 months before I turn 21.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I carry a glock 22, little smaller than the 21, but not that hard to conceal.

Good Luck '75scout, I got my permit about a year ago when I turned 21, so it is possible for us youngins to be packing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.