Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While going through my safe I ran across an extra .30Cal rifle boresnake, used but in great condition and in the package. I'm gonna be on vacation until June 13th, so we'll collect posts and I'll pick the winner when I get back.

Get to it!:drillsergeant:

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the compliment Bud. I was just figuring since I don't need it it'd be nice to give it to someone who does. I've got some other stuff I'll Karma later, but this will be the first.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
i have a couple so count me out , but damm nice of ya to do it , and glad to see karma introduced here i had not considered it myself have to go thro the ol stored stuff room lol

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'll throw in a half dozen more in .22 if we can get about a hundred up, and the winner can be some guys temporarily living in the sand box.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Agencyman said:
I'll throw in a half dozen more in .22 if we can get about a hundred up, and the winner can be some guys temporarily living in the sand box.
I could use one in .22 myself

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
.22 i dont have ... but send mine to the sandbox anyway if i get a draw on one lol thoes boys need it worse than me

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, y'all have my curiosity piqued. What is the "sandbox?"

·
Registered
23 Posts
OK, y'all have my curiosity piqued. What is the "sandbox?"
They are referencing folks deployed in the Iraq or Afgan regions of the world.

Could you please count me in on the karma.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
p8riot its a loose referance to anyone deployed over there to " whateaver"istan in the current conflict against " terrorisim "

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK, thanks for the explanation.

·
Registered
552 Posts
ill pitch in i got one for 223 and a coupla oth3ers never used i was in the sand box the first time any gift is a good one when your out there on the outer fring

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
i don't have one. put me in. fun, fun, fun

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
I've been thinking about getting some bore snakes, it's great your offering this for someone

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think I communicated badly and had an unsuccessful idea. I'll start a new thread, Snakes n' Things for the Sandbox. Anyone wanting to pitch in can join me there. Thanks SSSS and RNeck.

B.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OK, so now this is just a Karma for the .30Cal boresnake again. :wave:

Thanks for fixin it Agencyman.:yup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts