Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Navy nuclear engineer and his wife were caught in a FBI sting selling sensitive info on our subs to an "enemy" country.
Looks like wife's social media pages are filled with BLM, Radical Feminism and trump hate.
The School she was a faculty member of was shocked, shocked I say at her actions and terminated her.
So will they get the customary slap on the hand, spend a few years in prison at the most?

·
Premium Member
2,910 Posts
What, did they forget to give the DNC their cut?

·
Registered
45,327 Posts
Thank God the FBI is good at getting people to commit crimes or else they'd be out of a job.

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
The terminology can be twisted and turned as the media is wont to do, but the bottom line is they are traitors to our country.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Im sure they'll be imprisoned in some federal dude ranch in california, yea they do exist, to serve their sentence.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Lock 'em up.

·
Registered
6,153 Posts
Navy nuclear engineer and his wife were caught in a FBI sting selling sensitive info on our subs to an "enemy" country.
Looks like wife's social media pages are filled with BLM, Radical Feminism and trump hate.
The School she was a faculty member of was shocked, shocked I say at her actions and terminated her.
So will they get the customary slap on the hand, spend a few years in prison at the most?

They'll probably be offered cabinet positions. Or run for office.

·
Registered
Northwest Oregon
22,456 Posts
I thought the communist countries already had our secrets and there was no market for them.

·
Registered
45,327 Posts

·
Registered
13,423 Posts
I don't know. Entrapment comes to mind when I read the details.
They made the first move, not the government. If they really sent classified material to a foreign government, unsolicited, their goose is cooked. The later stuff with the government undercover would be an acceptable follow up.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts