Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
LSU beat Auburn already so even with a win against UGA and Bama, Auburn still finishes behind LSU no matter what. Last year LSU slaughtered Georgia and I don’t think it will go any better for them this year. If Georgia does win the conference, it shouldn’t be Alabama or LSU going to the “playoffs”. We have seen before that Alabama has the easiest pat to the playoffs so I’m sure they’re in no matter what.

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts
I think it is correct as of today. Down in the rankings are two still undefeated teams (Minnesota and Baylor) that if they win out will have to be looked at to be in the top four, too.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think it is correct as of today. Down in the rankings are two still undefeated teams (Minnesota and Baylor) that if they win out will have to be looked at to be in the top four, too.
I love Minnesota but they got Iowa and Wisc before we get too far ahead on them.
I still like Clemson over them all to be the last team standing

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LSU beat Auburn already so even with a win against UGA and Bama, Auburn still finishes behind LSU no matter what. Last year LSU slaughtered Georgia and I don’t think it will go any better for them this year. If Georgia does win the conference, it shouldn’t be Alabama or LSU going to the “playoffs”. We have seen before that Alabama has the easiest pat to the playoffs so I’m sure they’re in no matter what.
If Georgia beats LSU in a nail biter...I think LSU is still in and Bama is out.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Baylor went into 3OT with TCU on Saturday. I don’t think they’ll be in the picture. But you never know.
If Georgia beats LSU in a nail biter...I think LSU is still in and Bama is out.
Maybe, but I’ll still maintain my opinion that a team that doesn’t win their conference shouldn’t be in.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Baylor plays Oklahoma this week and still to play Texas, so nothing is certain.
OSU just hasn’t seem to have the opponents to get a top 2 ranking.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nobody's gonna beat LSU this year.
I learned a long time ago...Just when you think a team is unbeatable they go out and get beat.
When dealing with young men...Anything can happen...I still got Clemson but nothing would surprise
me....That's the beauty of it...We really don't know and it sure is fun debating on the subject.:smile:

·
Premium Member
33,735 Posts
I learned a long time ago...Just when you think a team is unbeatable they go out and get beat.
When dealing with young men...Anything can happen...I still got Clemson but nothing would surprise
me....That's the beauty of it...We really don't know and it sure is fun debating on the subject.:smile:
I've got LSU beating Ohio State for the national championship.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've got LSU beating Ohio State for the national championship.
I pull for the Big Ten but i like Clemson.
I really wanted Jalen Hurts and Okla to meet Bama and win.
The kid handled his situation at Bama about as well as a kid can.

·
Premium Member
33,735 Posts
I pull for the Big Ten but i like Clemson.
I really wanted Jalen Hurts and Okla to meet Bama and win.
The kid handled his situation at Bama about as well as a kid can.
I'm pulling for Joe Burrow for similar reasons.

Reactions: Old Man
1 - 13 of 13 Posts