Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes you just have to say....
I am White, am NOT a Racist. I LOVE Guns, and am NOT Paranoid, Scared. I carry a Gun because there are some REALLY bad people out there, and I choose to Protect myself, and the people around me. I beleave a word that has had the same definition, for THOUSANDS of years, still means the same thing, Marriage. Between one man, and one woman. Civil Unions accomplish all the things that the Gay Crowd, want, without changing the definition of an existing word.
I VOTE, PERIOD. Sometimes my choice wins, sometimes they lose. I am an Adult, and I can deal with it when MY guy loses. I am an AMERICAN, and I have ALWAYS, been Proud of my Country. We are a Country of Immigrants, LEGAL Immigrant's. Our Relatives, who came here, did NOT, swim across a river, or Climb a Fence, to become Americans. They came through the Front Door, LEGALLY.
I am an AMERICAN, this is my HOME. I WILL Defend it against ALL enemies, Foreign, and Domestic. I AM AN AMERICAN, And I AM ARMED,and READY.

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
I think it was around 2008 when it became popular to be 'unprowd' to be a USA Citizen with simple Judeo-Christian views and just wanting to be left alone, and not bother anyone.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
I used all caps in my title, how come it went lower?
To avoid "shouting." This version of vB does that, I believe.

A couple of posts I've tried with all-caps has likewise flipped to upper/lower.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Sadly, traditional American values are no longer politically correct. Owning a firearm makes you a psycho-criminal. if you are opposed to illegal immigration you are a racist. And being financially responsible and successful in life means big government will take from you to bail out those who aren't. :frown:

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
I am a Kentuckian and prefer to think of our country as the voluntary uniting of equal, yet separate, states. It's the influence of a Federalist mindset that forcibly subjects me to New York, California, Illinois & Massachusetts nonsense. My general definition of "American" is no longer; taught in school, practiced in Domestic or Foreign Policy or exhibited any of the three branches of our government. I, therefore, am a quaint dinosaur currently residing in what once was the envy of the world and now is little more than a rapidly declining empire. :sad2:

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Sometimes I feel like I was born in the wrong generation.

I don't get why men want to act like women or why women want to be the man.

I don't understand rewarding bad behavior like illegal immigration.

And why does everybody get a trophy - even the losers?

I don't get it when a little kid gets suspended from school when he makes a gun out of his saltine cracker.

Is this still America?

·
Registered
844 Posts

I don't get it when a little kid gets suspended from school when he makes a gun out of his saltine cracker.

Is this still America?
Agree 100%

Reactions: Ghost1958

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
I was born in the RIGHT generation, but what pains me is that my children & grandchildren are swimming against the cultural current by exhibiting the traits of character that once separated Americans from much of the world. Honestly is openly laughed-at, generosity is considered foolish, stepping-in to assist someone who can't defend themselves is punished. Where am I & where is the United States?

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
Sadly the FBI now categorizes anyone that identifies themselves as a Patriot and expresses distrust of the government as espousing characteristics of a sovereign citizen extremist, a movement which they have defined as domestic terrorism. Once they slap that label on a person, they have a free ticket to snuff you out with no accountability. So much for the 1st amendment, thanks to the DHS.

But, I'm sure we have nothing to worry about...it's not like people are mysteriously turning up dead or anything...

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
...in some hearts...

Is this still America?

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Yes you are an American........

But are you an American in the "new and improved" America..........

"New and improved" America------------> Pattern Illustration Pattern Art

Bird Bald eagle Bird of prey Eagle Beak

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
We are a Country of Immigrants, LEGAL Immigrant's. Our Relatives, who came here, did NOT, swim across a river, or Climb a Fence, to become Americans. They came through the Front Door, LEGALLY.
I am an AMERICAN, this is my HOME.
I guess I missed it, which Indian tribe do you belong to? Oh yeah, you're not Native. You just joined the rest of us here after our ancestors stole the place from the ones that were already here...LEGALLY.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
I am White, am NOT a Racist. I LOVE Guns, and am NOT Paranoid, Scared. I carry a Gun because there are some REALLY bad people out there, and I choose to Protect myself, and the people around me. I beleave a word that has had the same definition, for THOUSANDS of years, still means the same thing, Marriage. Between one man, and one woman. Civil Unions accomplish all the things that the Gay Crowd, want, without changing the definition of an existing word.
I VOTE, PERIOD. Sometimes my choice wins, sometimes they lose. I am an Adult, and I can deal with it when MY guy loses. I am an AMERICAN, and I have ALWAYS, been Proud of my Country. We are a Country of Immigrants, LEGAL Immigrant's. Our Relatives, who came here, did NOT, swim across a river, or Climb a Fence, to become Americans. They came through the Front Door, LEGALLY.
I am an AMERICAN, this is my HOME. I WILL Defend it against ALL enemies, Foreign, and Domestic. I AM AN AMERICAN, And I AM ARMED,and READY.
Amen. I just did not know how to really respond (and took a day to think about it) because I am 'whiter in the winter', and 'darker in the summer'. I could be any man. That darned Farmer's Tan, or my dad's genes........... not sure. I am Red, White and Blue!

Even if the Progressive Left tries to drive a nail between us because they are trying to use our different skin colors as a tool to control us, we are all brothers/sisters and we all bleed RED!

Great post.

Semper Fi,

·
Banned
162 Posts
I am an American. My ancestors fought the original residents for the right to live here too - legally - since it wasn't illegal to settle America back then. And perhaps the original reason for Americans to own guns! :wink:

I am an American patriot, my family helped found this country.

I am an American veteran, as is my partner.

I am an American gun owner and protector of the Constitution and 2nd Amendment. I carry a gun because there are bad and deranged people out there, among them people who hate me for simply existing.

I am an American in a same sex relationship (for 10 years). Civil Unions do not offer the same tax, medical or other modern advantages of a State accepted marriage.

I am an American and I believe ANYONE - including the OP - who doesn't believe that all people in America should enjoy equal civil rights, including the right to immigrate, the right to marry who you love, and the right to carry guns as you see fit - is UNAmerican.

And what this thread has to do with guns is beyond me - but I will defend myself from extremism, tyranny, bigotry and ignorance here or anywhere.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I too am American and love my country! However my parents came from Mexico! I love our constitution and would not live anywhere else! Long live America, The Freedeom of Speech, and The Right to Bear Arms!!!

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
I guess I missed it, which Indian tribe do you belong to? Oh yeah, you're not Native. You just joined the rest of us here after our ancestors stole the place from the ones that were already here...LEGALLY.:rolleyes:
This is the greatest country anyone ever stole.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the American Government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian." ~ Henry Ford

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.