Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, first off thanks to all of you for your input on what I should get. I went to the local favorite gun shop with the wife today and was looking at all of the carry guns and I just fell in love with the Glock 27. It will carry so nice and it shoots good too. I can't wait to holster it in 10 days. That will give me time to get a CTAC for it. I also stopped by our other local gun shop in town, I have never been in there and boy talk about rude. there was a few good old boys in there and the owner said hello. He had a nice case of XD's but wouldn't even come over and see what I wanted to look at. Then I asked if he had any GLOCK's and he said "no, it's too hard to get those right now" I was thinking "what is he talking about"? Then I asked how much he would sell a 27 for and he said oh about 598.00. I looked at the wife thanked him and left. We went and got it in stock for a hundered dollars + less. Anyways thanks for all of your input.:danceban:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hey - good result!

Main thing is - of course - you have found what you want and, $100 less than ''Mr couldn't care less'' :18:

10 days wait tho - oh well - guess it's par for course there eh.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, ten days, full background check, a copy of my CCW permit and first born. Gotta do what ya gotta do it's California I am just thankful I can still purchase and carry!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
I am just thankful I can still purchase and carry!
From that POV indeed - all could be so much worse.

Most pleased for you. :smilez:

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
congrats , may it serve you well.

·
Super Moderator
23,595 Posts
Congratulations on the new Glock! I'm partial myself.:yup:

Sorry for the Cali wait, but you got one, you got it for a good price, and you bought it where they were good folks! Life is good! :danceban:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts