Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... in the dark closet in the back of my house...Here on the left coast.

Hello all, i'm happy to read about the "free world" out there. I love to shoot, and I'm leaning strongly toward a retirement ELSEWHERE where my wife and I can enjoy an open piece of dirt, and the smell of burnt powder.
Til then I gotta be content with my duck hunts on public refuges, and target shooting in dim-lit back rooms(until Fienstien and Boxer find 'em)
I've got a S&W 19 ... and a Glock 23. both get plenty of exercise.
Its tax return time, so I may be reading your recomendations for new toys. Dave

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome from a state halfway across the country and a world apart politically..:wave:

If and when the rest of us raise enough money to fence that place off, I hope you are able to escape before the gates close..

Just kidding of course, a fence would be very expensive so your state will probably pony up the cash..:rofl:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hi Dave - welcome to CC :smilez:

Hope you will find ''elsewhere'' eventually!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Welcome, Wingman! :congrats:

Consider moving to Florida, the Gunshine State! If it makes it any easier, you can always pretend that our hurricanes are earthquakes.

mm

·
Registered
753 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
1943 - 2009
10,368 Posts
Welcome, Wingman.:smile:

Enlightened Kalifornia refugees are welcome in Big Sky Country to offset the liberal tree hugging PETA loving blissninnies!:sheep:

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Welcome Wingman, I escaped Solano Co. in 1993, was stationed at Travis from 82-93, moved south to San Diego for 7 years before escaping California, made my move in 2000 to Eastern Idaho, Real easy get on the I-15 and don't stop til almost in Montana. Very gun Friendly:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Dave
I feel for you. I left Calif in 1975 and wound up in Missouri. It truly was a wonderful move. However I will be out visiting your state for a few days in the end of March and first of April. I still have family that has not seen the light and the Wife and I have to visit every year. Hang tough and welcome to our little corner of the INTERNET.
Mike

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another Ca. refugee. I left LA in January of 94 and have never looked back.

·
Super Moderator
25,535 Posts
Welcome to the forum. When you move, be careful....... CA isn't alone!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Guys...

For the welcome.

This looks like a friendly knowlegable gang-OOPS----GROUP.:nono: (gotta clarify that round here)

I hope I didnt sound TOO negative, I do enjoy the outdoors with the family. I have recently started to target shoot alot more than I ever have (handguns) and its getting addicting.

I've got close relatives in law enforcement, and have MUCH respect and thanks for what a lot of you guys do for all of us. I'm looking forward to anything i can learn on the forum. Dave

·
Registered
563 Posts
Welcome!
Colorado is good. But don't tell anyone I said that, or they would throw me out. Some Coloradans think there are too many Califonia transplants here already. I don't know, I'm an east coast transplant.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.