Defensive Carry banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
There was a guy in my Local with whom I worked at one time, then he became an instructor at the Apprenticeship, then wrote a textbook on fire alarm systems. He was/is a Journeyman Inside Wireman and an electrical estimator. Talented guy. Anyway, I was working for an electrical contractor as the Prefab Shop foreman and one day, this fellow rode his Harley in just to chat. Man, I wish I had pictures of that thing. It was all decked out in a guns and ammo Western theme. Everything was in chrome, brass and all of the leather was saddle leather tan. Tire stems were cartridge cases. The brake and clutch levers were like handgun frames. Things like that What a show-piece.

Reactions: G26Raven

·
Registered
152 Posts
I made a Ram mount 1911 holster in case I needed to do some social work while touring but I'm just keeping it in reserve for now:image035:

Not as nice a a western leather rig but it works.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
A guy who rides in with a group I ride with on occasion rigged this up. He normally wears this gun in a serpa style holster on his belt. Now when he gets on his bike he has to draw his pistol to transition it to his new set up. Not sure what it accomplishes verses leaving it on the belt but I guess it looks really tough.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
21 - 26 of 26 Posts