Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it feels weird to say it, but as of this past Saturday I am officially a HUSBAND! I married my bride after 6 years of fantastic times together. And I am proud to say.....that YES I carried at my own wedding. Now it was only a Kel-Tec 380 in the jacket pocket, but I was protected as best I saw fit for that occasion. Even after what seemed like 100 million hugs and kisses, no one was the wiser. Even my 3 groomsmen had no idea until we were in the truck on the way to the hotel that I had decided to do so. When my wife heard(wow, did I say wife?), she just laughed semi-shockingly because she knows the kind of person I am. I am thankful for my rights and if I can protect myself, I protect myself. This is going to be one great marriage!! :smile:

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
I've heard of a shotgun wedding but never a .380 ACP wedding!!

Seriously though, congrats and well done!!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Congratulations, what your father in law didn't have his double barrel shotgun? Just kidding, wish you the best.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Congrats! Nice job stayin concealed :)

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Congrats to you and the wife.

·
Registered
145 Posts
A .380 at a wedding !!!!

.....now THAT'S AMORE !!!

Congrats. I've been at it with my first and only wife for nearly 29 years - she's a world-class cook and is totally into my CCW.

What the heck else could a guy ask for?:danceban:

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Congrats on several fronts...:congrats::congrats::congrats:

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Man, I thought you were going to say that you OC'd for the first time or bought an AR15... Just kidding. Congratulations and welcome to the club! Enjoy the ride...:ziplip:

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congratulations and best wishes... :congrats:

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Congratulations, I am taking the plunge with my beautiful fiancee. The last wedding I was in the Groom carried a Springfield Champion 1911 in a Galco Miami Classic, the best man a Colt Gold Cup, in a Galco Concealable, me a Glock 23, in a Don Hume PCCH, and the last groomsmen wore a Taurus PT92 in a Bianchi Black Widow. I and all of my groomsmen will be packing. My lovely bride is aware and loves it. LOL

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
ROTF, Good job and CONGRATS!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts