Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in PA and I love it, BUT, we really need to do something about our police and judicial system here. We are putting innocent people away for NO APPARENT REASON!!

I am a PA State Constable, I work closely with Magisterial Judges, Jails, and other branches of LE.

Every time I transport or arrest someone they are innocent. I mean don't worry about the fact that they were caught in a crack house, or selling dope on the corner, or that they have never paid any fines. Don't even consider them guilty just because they beat their wives up when she wouldn't let them out the door, or that they sold crack or heroin to the DA. It's an outrage I tell ya, we are constantly putting these upstanding people away and have no reason, did I mention that they didn't pay their child support for 6 months?

Oh yeah and if you hold up a convenience store and then go across the street to the bar, get IDed by the witness and arrested on the spot, that doesn't mean you did it!!

All this HAS to be true because they all tell me
" I wasn't even doin' nothin', man!"
And everybody "Already paid that!" too

Any other LEOs have this issue where they are, kind of a fun thread to pull away from such a serious world for a minute.:image035:

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
I have met hundreds if innocent (victims ) of the system.:gah: They all caught bad charges by the corrupt po po.

Each one have a story of how they were set up by someone. I had a child molester tell me what a nice guy he was for doing a family member a favor by babysitting for them when he did what he did (not going into details with this one). Basically he was trying to make himself sound like the victim rather than the child he abused. :mad:

Each story brought me to a new level of sickness in my stomach for these scumbags.

·
Registered
10,864 Posts
Oh yeah and if you hold up a convience store and then go across the street to the bar, get IDed by the witness and arrested on the spot, that doesn't mean you did it!!
AllAbtSlfDef

If I did'nt know any better, its sounds like your kidding
Haha,

You mean you don't believe in innocence until PROVEN guilty??

If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed, if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not so costly, you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance for survival. There may be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no chance of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."
Winston Churchill

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I absolutely believe in innocent until proven guilty, but sometimes the trial is just procedure lol

·
Registered
574 Posts
It's the System

Homes, I am so happy to hear "The Man" admit to this. My Bro got 20 years for self defense, guy he was robbing pulled a gun on him. That's self defense! They even locked up my ole lady for prostitution, I mean, it hers why can't she sell it? Peace out, gotta score something for the head. See what I'm sayin'?:danceban:

·
Registered
657 Posts
Heck, it ain't just criminals, I've lost count of the number of coworkers I've seen lose their job and act like it wasn't their fault. They weren't sleeping on the job, they only closed their eyes for a second.
There was a perfectly good reason each and every time they showed up late, went home early, or didn't come in at all.
On and on and on it goes. It's not even a hard job. It's frustrating some times, but what job isn't?

·
Registered
185 Posts
Wow you have enlightened me but... When I worked as a CO at Texas Dept. Crim. Just. I always wondered why you bad bad LEO's arrested so many honest working men I mean really give a guy a break would ya :rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
I'm a non-LEO but my personal favorite is....Police Officer, "Hey man, why'd you run?"....Scumbag, "I got scared man."....Me, watching COPS, "Of course you got scared you %@# %#@@@, because you almost got tazed! I love watching COPS, it's like Jerry Springer on the streets. :hand5:

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
I am a probation officer....I see them after they have took a plea deal or lost at trial...I really get the stories. LOL

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Have you guys talked to the dealer who was only doing it so his kids could eat,...."those rims? they was on my 08 BMW with leather, tint, moonroof, two tone paint, bangin system, navi, back up cam, dvd players, radar detector, and PO-LEASE scanner when I bought it, And if you find crack on me, i was holdin it for (aforementioned) some dude, these ain't even my pants!" Man that poor guy!

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
Is this anything like the 15 yr old who beat his mother about 20 times in the head with a baseball bat, and since she was still breathing, then stabbed her 27 times, still was breathing, so he tried to strangle her. That didn't do it either, so he put her in a bathtub and drowned her.

His excuse : she had "grounded" him and that was just "mean".

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Is this anything like the 15 yr old who beat his mother about 20 times in the head with a baseball bat, and since she was still breathing, then stabbed her 27 times, still was breathing, so he tried to strangle her. That didn't do it either, so he put her in a bathtub and drowned her.

His excuse : she had "grounded" him and that was just "mean".
Nowdays, grounding is one short step away from child abuse.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
I learned two things in 20yrs as a deputy....

1. Everyone is Innocent. :blink:
2. Everyone gets religion, in jail. (Of course, they forget it the minute they are released) :9:

·
Registered
809 Posts
Have you guys talked to the dealer who was only doing it so his kids could eat,...."those rims? they was on my 08 BMW with leather, tint, moonroof, two tone paint, bangin system, navi, back up cam, dvd players, radar detector, and PO-LEASE scanner when I bought it, And if you find crack on me, i was holdin it for (aforementioned) some dude, these ain't even my pants!" Man that poor guy!
Whenever they pull the "I'm just holding it for xxx", I always make sure to tell them that luckily for all involved the law is against possession, not owning, controlled substances. Its perfectly legal to own drugs, so long as you don't possess them. Well, or sell them, buy them, manufacture them, etc.

As for the pants, I wonder if that excuse has ever worked? I suppose it must have somewhere, but probably not in a long time, I haven't actually heard it recently.

·
Registered
236 Posts
let's get this straight

I did not assassinate Abraham Lincoln, never meet with Dr. Mudd and did not steal a carriage built by Buick outside the Ford Theater.

I'm innocent, I tell you I'm being framed.!!!:mad:

Two years ago about this time, Wichita had a big ice storm forecast. The wife got home Friday from work in the new [to us 2003] van and we went grocery shopping, came home and settled in for the weekend.
Sunday she was going out after it had cleared up.
Came in with a sad look because her spotless vehicle had been hit in the bumper while parked safely in the parking lot. It was knocked almost 3 feet sideways on the dry concrete.
I took pictures and picked up pieces of the other car, which of course had just left.
But for Christmas that little truck came back with the same driver. About midnight we got back from Christmas day celebrations and he was parked in the driveway. So I parked behind him and called the police.
When the officer arrived I showed him the damage on the truck and explained what had happened to our van [which had already been repaired]. I then went inside and got the broken headlight trim and pieces from his truck. About that time the driver came out of another apartment.
He of course had not been here before, the damage on his truck happened when somebody hit him somewhere else.
Even when the cop showed him the perfect match between the parts I'd picked up [an photographed] it took 1/2 an hour before he gave up and admitted he had done it.
There is more to it, but in the end we did get paid for our deductible and his [the truck owner's] insurance paid our insurance company.

These criminal sorts have been given a pass, first by their parents [That's OK Bobby, a burglar must have used a screwdriver to write Bobby all over Grandma's piano] and they learn to lie, lie and lie some more.
:aargh4: :rant:

·
Registered
236 Posts
I learned two things in 20yrs as a deputy....

1. Everyone is Innocent. :blink:
2. Everyone gets religion, in jail. (Of course, they forget it the minute they are released) :9:
They do seem to convert to Christian a lot, in hope the judge will go easy or the parole board will let them out OR they convert to Muslim and join a peaceful group of missionaries bent on saving the world for the Mullah.

·
Registered
967 Posts
hahaha this is funny..most of it true.

Just sad how some truely act this way. Love the whole waaa? ME? when they gots wad of cash, a gun, and a pocket full of crack rocks, and a bottle full of Bart Simpson shaped XTC pills.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts