Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When Ruger came out with the SR1911 it took me over a year and a half to find one. Now they have the SR1911CMD and being addicted to Rugers and 1911s I just had to have one. Much to my pleasure while wandering around at the Fayetteville gun show this weekend I found one at a reasonable price. A few minutes devoted to filling out the 4473 and handing over the cash and I was headed to the door with my new 1911. Now to break it in and I have a new addition to the carry rotation.

Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Starting pistol
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel

·
Super Moderator
19,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Who woulda thunk, while adding it to my inventory database I actually paid $50 less for the SR1911CMD than I paid for the SR1911, today was a very good day.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Nice msgt. Post up a report here when you get the chance to shoot it. Just make sure you don't burn up ALL of your hard-to-find ammo. Always a good day when you come home with a new toy. :image035:

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
When you get too many of them I'll be glad to take a few off your hands. That's a favor from one MSG to another, lol.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
That's purty!

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
I HATE YOU!!!!! j/k

Nice looking gun. Looking forward to a range report on it.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
It will not be your last one either. I have nine of them and am on the look out for more.

·
Registered
21,636 Posts
Nice looking piece there! I'm looking forward to a range report.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
I spent several months trying to track one of those down without any luck. They don't last long on the shelf, especially around here. Congrats on a great looking 1911!!

·
Super Moderator
50,612 Posts
Very, very nice! :yup::hand9:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.