Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today at lunch I did my official WWW.......First I headed to the Ammo counter as usual pretty empty...1 box of 9mm and 1 box of .40
Then on to the Movies...I decided to pick up a couple of newer classics...
Next on to the Cover Garments.....This shirt caught my eye...A little to loud if your trying to be the "Grey Man".....Maybe I'll have the wife make me something.....
I didn't pick up any steaks....I have to much Deer left in my freezer with more sure to come very soon.....Sadly no nachos at my Walmart...Just a Subway.....All in All everything went smoothly...It felt great to know that I will now be able to better protect my family......I was more worried about being kicked out for taking Pictures of stuff!!! Than I was about someone spotting my gun.. It's great to be one of the Sheepdogs.....

·
Registered
112 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats on joining the "Order of the Sheepdog"...I love those movies you picked out...

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Congratulations! I just checked the Wally World CCW Authentication Computer (WWCCWAC) and you have successfully validated your permit! :rofl:

·
Registered
185 Posts
I completed my first WWW on Sunday. First thing I checked was the ammo counter, had a smattering of rifle ammo (.223 and lots of 30-06) and a few boxes of .357 sig. I looked at the movies and the video games. Found a new pair of jeans on sale, so I picked that up. No nachos only a McDonalds at my walmart, so no-thanks.

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Congrats on the WW Trek, now get your applications mailed in and start watching for your certificate.:image035:
By the way, nice shirt...:gah:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Congrats! +1 on the movie selection.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Then on to the Movies...I decided to pick up a couple of newer classics...
Gran Torino, great movie!
Next on to the Cover Garments.....This shirt caught my eye...A little to loud if your trying to be the "Grey Man".....Maybe I'll have the wife make me something.....
I don't know, you appear to be a deer hunter, this looks like pretty good camoflage to me!!

I didn't pick up any steaks....I have to much Deer left in my freezer with more sure to come very soon.....Sadly no nachos at my Walmart...Just a Subway.....
My Walmart only has the Subway also, but the Subway DOES carry nachos. I think it has something to do with the demand from an internet gun forum!!

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
congrats

good movie choices....they're in my collection too

·
Banned
314 Posts
What does "WWW" mean?

Sorry for my gross ignorance, but when someone on this site states something like "I finally did my WWW today", I have no idea what "WWW" means (except for "World Wide Web", and that is out of context in these particular CCW discussions I am seeing here).

Many Thanks!

-Bill :confused:

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
WWW is DC forum's acronym for Wally World Walk.

Newbies to Concealed Carry, get permit, conceal their choice of personal handgun and proceed to Wal-Mart to get used to carrying a weapon. Kind of an informal rite of passage into the world of concealed carry.

After seeing some of the folks who actually go to Wal-Mart, I can see why I'd want to carry when shopping there.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Congratulations on your WWW. My Walmart has wings. Good and messy.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Congrats on the WWW. I just finished mine about an hour ago! =) I've been looking forward to this day for a long time as I'm sure you have also! It feels good!

Good movie selections!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts