Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
checked the mail today it came im now a member of the can defend myself club and only took about five weeks in butte county.
now if they would just speed up the wait for the springer i could carry it instead of this junk gun woooohoooo
strapped on the moment i got it and went to buy gas lol

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Congratulations. Expect to hear from P95Carry telling you to make a Wally World run and to be sure to buy nachos.

Glad you got it. Your wait wasn't too unreasonable in comparison to some we have heard about.

Stay safe.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Wellllll congrats , be aware , be safe

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Great!!!!

Just a gas trip eh - so (not to disappoint George!) - get you off to WalMart next, plus Natcho's or the resident Micky D's :18:

Not a bad time frame compared to many!

·
1952 - 2006
1,371 Posts
Welcome to the club.

May you be safe, be aware and never need it.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ps 95 went to wally world and bought a hundred rounds for 16$ and change didnt get nacos but was kinda self aware in wally world was verry crowded might take a while to get comfy also noticed that i tend to want to rest my hand on it have to think about not doing that the whole time verry bad habit iv goten from wereing a tape messure all the time at work but felt great to know i could meet force on force if i had to defend my self there have been a rise violent crimes lately in chico and oravile thanks every one nice to be a full part of the tribe

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Congrats just wait till ya get the springer to carry i packed one almost all day today .. Cant carry in hosipitals here had to lock in car for 15 mins:mad:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Haha - done Wally World eh! That's out the way then :wink:

Indeed the temptation to touch and adjust initially is almost too much to resist! Good ploy IMO tho is to use right elbow - tuckin to side slightly while otherwise having arm normal - that way you feel the piece is there and, useful too if blowing a gale in parking lot.

Actually, a lot of sneaky things that do not indicate you are checking - work on them - and soon that'll pass anyways.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Wally World here in NW FL sells WWWB FMJ 9 MM for $4.63/box of 50. The means to use them, however, are priced skyhigh. No real deals available that I've been able to find.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
our waly world in calif wont sell hand guns only 22 and shot guns and some dont even sell those they try so hard to be politicly corect in the home of political corectness btw 100 rnds of wenchester .40sw is 16.98 didnt need the rnds but i wanted to buy rounds in public for the gun i was carrying private what liberating experance my gf said i was glowing .dont know if glowing is a good discriptive word for a man since women offten describ pregnate gals in this fassion lol

·
Registered
419 Posts
ssssthesnake - Congrats..! Now, please REALLY THINK about what it means...

Sorry, I HAD to say it; you just can't take the "Instructor" out'ta me..! :image035:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome to the world. Be safe and enjoy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts