Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my RRA Elite arrived last week; I finally had a chance to snap a quick pic; I've got a 3-point sling, vertical grip, rail covers & some more mags on the way. Now all I need is ammo, and time to start shooting it.

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Is that a mid length? looks nice anyway. Enjoy shooting it, I really like mine.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Very nice Dirkster! I really like RRA for just about anything they make. Looks like they have some new weapons out and coming out soon too, I haven't been on the site in awhile.

Ti.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
VERY nice, indeed :smilez: I still have not filled that gap - but temptation still rears its ugly head from time to time.

Viz this thread - darn you Dirkster!!! Hmmm - Tulsa gun show - hmmmm - not long now - hmmmm ----

·
Super Moderator
22,003 Posts
Looks good. :hand10:

·
Administrator
143,573 Posts
Is that one of "them there" Assault Type all black weapons that I've been reading so much about???
Looks very evil to me.
In fact....That looks like it might be downright dangerous! :biggrin2:

Congratulation! Real nice looking rifle.
I hope it turns out to be a great, reliable shooter for ya! :yup:

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Very nice indeed!! Congrats. Are you considering putting some Glass on top??

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
los said:
Very nice indeed!! Congrats. Are you considering putting some Glass on top??
I was going to get an optic right away, but I've decided I need to get good with the irons first. I'll eventually get an Aimpoint or EOTech later on.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
DirksterG30 said:
I was going to get an optic right away, but I've decided I need to get good with the irons first. I'll eventually get an Aimpoint or EOTech later on.
Zero the irons at 50 yrds. Experiment with various ammo and try to establish 1moa at 100 yds with optics. BTW, both optics you mentioned are excellent for cqb.

For longer range fun look for optics with mil-dot system. I had three different optics for mine. An Elcan, ACOG and Leupold Tactical. The Elcan better suited my needs. Had the brightest lens I've ever seen through!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts