·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
727 Posts
This is just getting too common.
Given it's a man, woman, and child and the shooter is dead I would guess it's a domestic murder suicide. But the Dems would have preferred it would be at home with a knife like normal people.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Given it's a man, woman, and child and the shooter is dead I would guess it's a domestic murder suicide. But the Dems would have preferred it would be at home with a knife like normal people.
They would prefer fentanyl. Less mess.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Why can't they ever do it in the right order - suicide murder?

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Wonder if the store is in a "good area". (rhetorical)

·
Premium Member
9,100 Posts
My wife quit asking me why I carry when even going to the corner store for a bag of ice a long time ago.
They let these dangerous predators out of prison or no longer keep them in the mental institutions, so it is now our job to defend ourselves against those who should not be out and about with us. Sad story, and will continue to happen until we demand the government do something about the killers and not concentrating all their efforts to disarm good people. Good people do not kill like this, we are not the threat. Evil, lunatics are the issue and they will never obey a single gun law.

·
Registered
10,030 Posts
it hasn’t been that long since people here were badmouthing people for wearing body armor to the store.

·
Premium Member
5,158 Posts
Kind of makes those services that go get your groceries for you sound like a reasonable idea - given the shifting definition of reason with the dems running everything.

Reactions: The Old Anglo

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Reactions: Rhinoman

·
Registered
552 Posts
I just don't know what the answer is. Not that I ever thought I did. I just can't fathom what it is like to be growing up today. When I was growing up, there were shootings, but usually associated with robbery and hunting. At least that was the perception. Now... well you know all that goes on now. Shootings for the sake of shootings. Shootings because you did not get promoted. Shootings because someone took your parking space. Shootings because someone pulled in front of you on the highway. My God. I just don't have a clue what kids must think and feel and how they must fear to live in this world, today.

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
I just don't know what the answer is. Not that I ever thought I did. I just can't fathom what it is like to be growing up today. When I was growing up, there were shootings, but usually associated with robbery and hunting. At least that was the perception. Now... well you know all that goes on now. Shootings for the sake of shootings. Shootings because you did not get promoted. Shootings because someone took your parking space. Shootings because someone pulled in front of you on the highway. My God. I just don't have a clue what kids must think and feel and how they must fear to live in this world, today.
I know what the answer is, "Shoot back".

·
Registered
6,430 Posts
Wonder if the store is in a "good area". (rhetorical)
Publix does a lot of demographics research before they put a store in a location. Very rarely are they in the "hood" like Winn Dixie or Piggly Wiggly. Just my .02 worth!

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
According to the news this morning, there is no known link between the shooter and the victims. Maybe she took his parking place or the person he really wanted to kill wasn't there. Just a screwed up situation.

·
Premium Member
6,168 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts