Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about getting a small file out and attempting to do some edge breaking on my XSE. The edges on that baby are sharp enough to shave with, that and its tearing the holster I got from Chris all to shreds. Here is what I am starting out with, hopefully I won't butcher it to bad.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bud White said:
Could stone it instead or break out the dremel with the buffing wheel
Me and the dremel don't really get along well, every time I use the darn thing things get out of control:yup: I may try stoning it before I get crazy with the file.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
oO( be a damm nice lookin pistol if ya would take them pimp griips off ) LOL aside from the chitty comment yea melt it , it dont take a lot of break the edges to make a real differance

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Redneck Repairs said:
oO( be a damm nice lookin pistol if ya would take them pimp griips off ) LOL
I took the rosewood grips off and put them on my mill spec cause the XSE needs some front strap checkering if I left the rosewood grips on. Plus they look good on the mill-spec.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
well damm bud if your outa grips send me a pm with snail mail info , i think i got a junk set of coco bolo or something that would look good on stainless arround lol

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know the Rosewood grips that came on the XSE look better, but the houges fit my hand better, and feel more comfy.
This is what it looked like when I bought it.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Well plastic grips , your half way there bud , next year ill sell/trade ya a glock lol

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Redneck Repairs said:
Well plastic grips , your half way there bud , next year ill sell/trade ya a glock lol
Its all about the fit man, dosn't matter what it looks like as long as it fits your hand. Plus no one's going to see it (other than you guys and my Wife)

Glocks-- NEVER

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
roflmao bruce i am honored , but would politely decline to see all your wife does , anyway nice pistol , and yea break the edges and put a melt job on it cause it aint worth chit unless it wears as good as it looks

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bud White said:
ohh youll get a glock eventually Bruce
Glock-- NEVER EVER, EVER, don't like the way they "feel", don't like the way the look, don't like tuperware unless I'm using it for cooking or storing food.:yup:

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Bruces45 said:
Glock-- NEVER EVER, EVER, don't like the way they "feel", don't like the way the look, don't like tuperware unless I'm using it for cooking or storing food.:yup:
blah blah i have 2 of um and 5 1911's nothing wrong with um good hi cap guns

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, but its got better lines than the Glock, and fits the hand better too. That whole decocker thing is a little nerve racking.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts