Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got off the phone with Remy at Brommeland's Gunleather. What a pleasant lady.

I order a Max Con V and mag pouch for my Springfield XD45 4", a Max Con V and mag pouch for my Glock 27, and a tapered gunbelt. (Just don't tell the wife :blackeye: )

I sure look forward to getting them. I know from the posts I've read, I'll be extremely satisfied. I'll be sure to post some pics when they come in.

Cheers,

Jason
San Antonio, Tx
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,483 Posts
Jason - when I guy's gotta splurge - he's gotta splurge :18:

Many worse things you could splurge on too :wink:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
4,964 Posts
You'll enjoy them when they arrive - Gary makes a fine, fine product.

Matt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,752 Posts
Congrats on a wise "splurchase"...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
810 Posts
If there's one advantage to custom leather taking so long to get, it's when the package finally shows up and my lovely bride asks what it is. "Oh, I must have ordered that months and months ago, so long that I forgot all about it. Didn't I tell you back then?"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
David III said:
If there's one advantage to custom leather taking so long to get, it's when the package finally shows up and my lovely bride asks what it is. "Oh, I must have ordered that months and months ago, so long that I forgot all about it. Didn't I tell you back then?"

That's the defense I will be using unless I'm "made" before they get here. Unfortunately, she's the one that takes care of the finances. It can be pretty tough sneaking things by her. :wall: Sometimes I wish I woulda married a DUMMY....lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Panic215 said:
That's the defense I will be using unless I'm "made" before they get here. Unfortunately, she's the one that takes care of the finances. It can be pretty tough sneaking things by her. :wall: Sometimes I wish I woulda married a DUMMY....lol


:rofl: I'm in that boat!!!!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,424 Posts
David III said:
If there's one advantage to custom leather taking so long to get, it's when the package finally shows up and my lovely bride asks what it is. "Oh, I must have ordered that months and months ago, so long that I forgot all about it. Didn't I tell you back then?"

Man, I hope that works when my Dozier knife gets here!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gary Brommeland said:
Sir,
Please be advised that I have rescheduled the delivery of your holsters for January, 2012. :banana:

Ouch!!! That's not very nice. I could prolly learn to make a holster by then.

Gary --> :nutkick: <-- Jason

You guys are too much.

Cheers,

Jason
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,085 Posts
You've made a great choice in gunleather and if this is your first real gun belt you'll be amazed at the difference it'll make in weapon stability and comfort.

(Psssst, Gary! I've never ever spoken to Remy, much less told her 'bout yer pig sticker. Does that delivery date rearrangin' move my belt order up the chain ol' Buddy ol' Pal ol' Master of moo-cows?) :biggrin:
Jack
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
146 Posts
Panic215 said:
I just got off the phone with Remy at Brommeland's Gunleather. What a pleasant lady.

I order a Max Con V and mag pouch for my Springfield XD45 4", a Max Con V and mag pouch for my Glock 27, and a tapered gunbelt. (Just don't tell the wife :blackeye: )

I sure look forward to getting them. I know from the posts I've read, I'll be extremely satisfied. I'll be sure to post some pics when they come in. Do not worry too much about the wife as she spends the cost of a holster everytime she gets her hair colored.:smile:
Great choice in weapons by the way.

Cheers,

Jason
San Antonio, Tx
I have a Max Con V ordered for my XD9 Service and hope to order one for my Glock 27 in a week or so.
Great choice in weapons by the way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry guys. Here's a direct post.




Top: Glock 23, Springfield XD45 4"
Bottom: Glock 27, Smith and Wesson Model 410 (.40cal)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,085 Posts
I don't know Jason, that there's an awful lot of Polly Merr for one man to own ... you need a good 1911 in there to balance out your Kharma :yup:.
Jack
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,134 Posts
if not a 1911 at least a bhp lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,087 Posts
this is the first step in the "holster of the month club".
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My plans are to get a 4" model and the subcompact of each model. One gun every few months or when I can save up my allowance that my wife so generously decides to give me.

For example:

G23, G27
Kimber Pro Carry, Kimber Ultra Compact
XD45, XD45 subcompact (when the come available)

Then I'll start getting the 5" models.

G22
Full Size Kimber /Colt / SA etc...
XD45 Tactical

You get the idea. It will take me a while but it helps me by sticking to a plan. Otherwise, I would be buying us out of house and home and my wife would shoot me with one of my beloved pistols!!!
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top