Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the following reasons:

1. He works in a store with WAY TOO MANY nice guns and he seems to be able to find EXACTLY what I've been looking for, and for a pretty good deal.

2. He has a collection that I am now very very jealous of.

3. He makes it impossible to go into his store with any amount of money, or credit, or barter items, without finding something that I REALLY REALLY want to buy!

CLASS3NH is the debbil!!!:gah:

Seriously, the guy did me a few solids today. Thanks man, anyone who wants to do business can't go wrong with this guy. :smile:

Just don't go on the weekends.... it's a freakin madhouse!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
As I mentioned on another thread James - Class3's middle name is ''Beelzebub'' - or maybe ''Diablo'' or plain ''Lucifer" :18: (J/K Bob!)

Glad you got to collect your revo - I am ambivalent over whether I want to live closer to KTP - in one way I'd love to see all the stuff - in another, it could be fiscal disaster :wink:

Reactions: CLASS3NH

·
Super Moderator
23,585 Posts
I'm driving south of that area next month....I can't decide whether to just give in now, or have "The Force" ("Come to my Store".... "Richard, "...."COME to my store"...(Darth Vader voice)) suck me in as I go past.....:aaa:

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
jamz said:
For the following reasons:

1. He works in a store with WAY TOO MANY nice guns and he seems to be able to find EXACTLY what I've been looking for, and for a pretty good deal.

2. He has a collection that I am now very very jealous of.

3. He makes it impossible to go into his store with any amount of money, or credit, or barter items, without finding something that I REALLY REALLY want to buy!

CLASS3NH is the debbil!!!:gah:

Seriously, the guy did me a few solids today. Thanks man, anyone who wants to do business can't go wrong with this guy. :smile:

Just don't go on the weekends.... it's a freakin madhouse!
"El Diablo'??? MOI?? <sheepish grin>:sheep:
Hiya Jim!
I'm VERY HAPPY to have has the chance to meet you.. YES....I remember you, and you're right.........YOU have my Colt Defender I had for a while...........heheheh.........:biggrin2:
A REAL NICE Kimber Custom 5 inch came in today.....right after you left........545.00 hehehe <wringing hands with an evil snicker>
also a NICE model 37 airweight flat latch came in...........280.00 lighter than your model 38 and much older too.....also a Rossi 85 in blue 357 mag 2 inch 185.00...........and a UNUSUAL model 66-2 2 1/2 in barrel round butt in FLAT MATT finish.....350.00.........HK USP Compact in the GRAY frame hi caps......625.00 as new in box too
I can go on.,but I'll stop........and YES........it's DARN BUSY there on weekends........LOL.........:biggrin2:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bud White said:
So what did he sell ya
Well I went in there to sell off a nice old Model 60 and pick up a nice old Model 38. By the time I left, I had already put a Series 80 Colt Commander on hold. Hell, I wasn't even there an hour!

Good think he's not selling crack. Well, I guess guns are sorta like crack, only more expensive. :tongue:

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
jamz said:
Well I went in there to sell off a nice old Model 60 and pick up a nice old Model 38. By the time I left, I had already put a Series 80 Colt Commander on hold. Hell, I wasn't even there an hour!

Good think he's not selling crack. Well, I guess guns are sorta like crack, only more expensive. :tongue:
Ohhhhhhhhh but I see a Glock model 38 with Heinie two dot night sights.....and 4 extra mags with box and papers...AS NEW..475.00.......JUST FOR BUD ..oh yeah..........a EARLY 70s Smith 469 in 98% for 275.00
Glock 17 97% with hi caps AND Laser Max laser INSTALLED in the gun...........475.00 LOL........sooooooooooo there ya go Bud...........:biggrin2:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CLASS3NH said:
"El Diablo'??? MOI?? <sheepish grin>:sheep:
Hiya Jim!
I'm VERY HAPPY to have has the chance to meet you.. YES....I remember you, and you're right.........YOU have my Colt Defender I had for a while...........heheheh.........:biggrin2:
A REAL NICE Kimber Custom 5 inch came in today.....right after you left........545.00 hehehe <wringing hands with an evil snicker>
also a NICE model 37 airweight flat latch came in...........280.00 lighter than your model 38 and much older too.....also a Rossi 85 in blue 357 mag 2 inch 185.00...........and a UNUSUAL model 66-2 2 1/2 in barrel round butt in FLAT MATT finish.....350.00.........HK USP Compact in the GRAY frame hi caps......625.00 as new in box too
I can go on.,but I'll stop........and YES........it's DARN BUSY there on weekends........LOL.........:biggrin2:
Stop it! STOP!! *Hold hands over eyes and ears* I can't hear you!! LALALALLALALALALALA

My poor, poor checkbook. :embarassed:

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
LOL......that 66 is very unusual.........imagine YOU TRYING to work there...........especially with all those goodies... Darn.......it's hideous!..............we took in a NICE winchester model 42 pump........410 guage.......95%.....old pre-64 gun........but it's rare.....

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Shucks - Kittery is definitely on my ''avoid'' list now - unless I win the lottery :18:

You're still welcome down here tho Bob - should you venture so far one day. :wink:

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Bob, I'm glad you don't know much about me yet. As it is I just told my friendly neighborhood FFL to be sure he has plenty of forms and to get the FAX machine warmed up. Thankfully Kittery is not a short trip from Marion, Alabama. If it was I would be in trouble.
:yup:

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
dr_cmg said:
Bob, I'm glad you don't know much about me yet. As it is I just told my friendly neighborhood FFL to be sure he has plenty of forms and to get the FAX machine warmed up. Thankfully Kittery is not a short trip from Marion, Alabama. If it was I would be in trouble.
:yup:
LOL................. Not far enuf though............FED EX is always the answer...........we ship next day hehehehe we DO E Mail pix too LOL
Chek out the site.. <BTW I only work there, and I have no ownership there>
WWW.KTP.com

1 - 20 of 33 Posts