Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Im Eric Larsen....father of 5, live it Ut and make gun leather for a living.
Ive been very active on boards for 5-6 years, have been an admin/moderator on a couple.....a sponsor on a few more.
I started carrying a gun in the mid/late 90's and love CZ's. I made my first holster in 99 and just kinda turned into something alot of people like.
I was taught by Alessi and our own G. Brommeland in leather work and have had the opportunity to teach a couple of others about some of this stuff.
I love, eat, sleep, shoot and carry guns.......When you make gun leather as a profession its not hard to do...
Anyway.....thats the R.D. version of things.........
Thanks for letting me hang out and look forward to jumping in when I feel I can contribute to this already cool place on the net.
Shoot well.......Eric Larsen/HBE.

·
Super Moderator
25,558 Posts
Welcome! And thanks for doing it, even if you do hate it. :wink:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Ahhh - Mr HBE! Welcome Eric :smile:. What took you so long ?? :biggrin:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well thanks.....yes Mr. HBE I am :D
Actually Im just another gun/leather obsessed guy. Not that different than ALOT of people who frequent these here parts.............. :chairshot
Thanks again for the warm welcome.......
Shoot well...........Eric

·
Registered
615 Posts
Welcome Eric....must be nice to work in a good smellin environment....just love the aroma of leather! :smile:

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Well, Eric, you have been around here for awhile now, but (officially) welcome. Thanks for taking the time to post this thread. :wink:

·
Administrator
143,809 Posts
Added WELCOME!

Let me add my "Official" welcome to Eric. You are an extremely talented guy.
Your leather work is beautiful. We are very lucky to have you here as a member.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well thanks guys!!!! Its my pleasure to be here. I just hope I can be of assistance once in a while...I know alittle about guns and jump in when I can add something......thats the fun part.
Thanks...........Eric
Shoot well

·
Registered
484 Posts
Guys, if you need a good rig, Eric IS the guy for custom leather. My wife and I have used HBE Leather holsters, and they are top notch, far above what you would expect for the price! He makes the best custom CZ stuff around!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome

Hey Eric, Boatguy here just glad you're here. If I had never seen some of your forums, I would have never known you made leather holsters. Which in fact, I am ordering one you your holsters this week, I'll let everyone know how I like it, so don't screw up.hahaha.. Take Care and glad to have ya...

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Boat guy.......no worries about the gun leather....If I wouldnt wear it....I wont sell it. Im an Anal SOB.....which is good for you guys.....
Thanks for the welcome and look forward to helping out when I can.
Shoot well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.