Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I hate doing this part.................

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Eric Larsen 
#1 ·
Well, Im Eric Larsen....father of 5, live it Ut and make gun leather for a living.
Ive been very active on boards for 5-6 years, have been an admin/moderator on a couple.....a sponsor on a few more.
I started carrying a gun in the mid/late 90's and love CZ's. I made my first holster in 99 and just kinda turned into something alot of people like.
I was taught by Alessi and our own G. Brommeland in leather work and have had the opportunity to teach a couple of others about some of this stuff.
I love, eat, sleep, shoot and carry guns.......When you make gun leather as a profession its not hard to do...
Anyway.....thats the R.D. version of things.........
Thanks for letting me hang out and look forward to jumping in when I feel I can contribute to this already cool place on the net.
Shoot well.......Eric Larsen/HBE.

#5 ·
Well thanks.....yes Mr. HBE I am :D
Actually Im just another gun/leather obsessed guy. Not that different than ALOT of people who frequent these here parts.............. :chairshot
Thanks again for the warm welcome.......
Shoot well...........Eric

#9 ·
Well thanks guys!!!! Its my pleasure to be here. I just hope I can be of assistance once in a while...I know alittle about guns and jump in when I can add something......thats the fun part.
Thanks...........Eric
Shoot well

#10 ·
Guys, if you need a good rig, Eric IS the guy for custom leather. My wife and I have used HBE Leather holsters, and they are top notch, far above what you would expect for the price! He makes the best custom CZ stuff around!

#11 ·
Welcome

Hey Eric, Boatguy here just glad you're here. If I had never seen some of your forums, I would have never known you made leather holsters. Which in fact, I am ordering one you your holsters this week, I'll let everyone know how I like it, so don't screw up.hahaha.. Take Care and glad to have ya...

#12 ·
Boat guy.......no worries about the gun leather....If I wouldnt wear it....I wont sell it. Im an Anal SOB.....which is good for you guys.....
Thanks for the welcome and look forward to helping out when I can.
Shoot well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.